Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Baby? Denied! Unlimited combo

dkates

Here's a combo I've never seen, but it could work. Get a Dark Magcargo Active, and have Rocket's Minefield Gym in play. If your opponent plays a Baby from his hand, and fails the Minefield Gym flip, he just gave you a free Prize! If he gets past the Minefield Gym, just use Ball of Flame and discard a (R) Energy to finish it off! Of course, the bad part is that it goes both ways.

A little slow for my tastes (3 colored Energy with no way to speed up the power-up process), but that certainly works! What other Baby-killer combos can people come up with?

It's slow, but just teching one in can make all the difference against baby abuse decks. You can also use some Fossil Gengar and play around with damage counters to get some kills. Simple if you can manage to get 2 Gengar out. The Pain Amplifier one might work in combination as well. You would be running 2 Stage 2 lines though...ouch.

since when didn't it ignore baby rule? It says prevent everything on the opponent's active pokemon. I saw it somewhere but I forget where now.

Also, Discovery holo Umbreon can get babies in 1 hit with Faint Attack. Same for S/S Shiftry (Faint Attack).

Back