Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

back from magma aqua prerealse much to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got a RH oracle i might trade, also RH DR Treekos and Grovyles, also a ru/sa Reverse Rare Sceptile intrested in Swampert EX and Suicune EX, take a look at my H/W list and lmk if ya need anything
Thanks
tA

the answer 3 i need the treekos and oracle butnot for one of the new ex's there just too rare right now
magnechu -i need fire starter and amphros ex i can do swapert ex for both possible since swapert is really rare and u have 4 amphros ex's

Need from you

I have
Treeco reversed dragon x ??
Torchic reversed Dragon
dunsparce

and Aqua+s manetric with the energy shift power

I need Swampert Ex and MagmasTorkoal

From you, I need the following:

Rayquaza ex
Raikou ex
Suicune ex
Magma's Groudon
aqauas manectric (Do you mean #4?)

I have:

Ampharos ex
Blaziken Firestarter (in either reverse or regular)
RH Dunsparce x1
RH Treecko x4
RH Torchic x4

*In Italian voice* make me an offer I can't refuse ;)

Last edited:
I gave you an offer on my post too: your Raikou eX, Suicune eX and Swampert eX for mine Sceptile eX, Entei eX and Absol. All cards being from TATM.

blaziken- I don't really want to trade Blaze Firestarter. Think we could do Your Suicune ex for my Ampharos ex and 2 RH Treecko Dragon? Please LMK. Thanks!! :)

i need these

Mew (*** parallel holo)
rayquazza

ex's
Raikou
Succine
Swapert
Sceptile

Secret rare
jirachi

holos magmas Garudon
magmas cladol holo

check my haves to see wht u want

patriarch - ill do one of my ex's u want or magmas garudon for the blaz firestarter and r/h dunsparce
mew 35 yes it is holo
oak no thanks that 3 ex's i would be trading u and ill be getting absol from my box next week ill do one for the sceptile .
magnechu - na until i get anther succine i dont really want to trade unless im getting something good i might get more next week so please be pateient
jess cow - ineed the swapert if its water call and garvidour would me willing to trade mew (parallel and magmas cladol have 3 of them

What two of the following three cards - Raikou eX, Suicune eX and Swampert eX, can you give me for mine Sceptile eX and Entei eX.

how about just raikou for the sceptile i dont need entei that bad ?

flips r kool im getting the manectic now i dont need one anymore

blaziken said:
magnechu - na until i get anther succine i dont really want to trade unless im
Also, I'm getting at least a box (Maybe 2!!) of TM/TA cards on the 14th, so we'll talk more then. Thanks!

~Magnechu :)

gym leader blaine ill do succine for sceptile
manghu ill get back to u
hmm its parallel think i want a little more for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back