Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bakersfield, CA City Championship

doomsday24

I know I am doing this later than I had planned, but here it is. : )
Pre-register here.

Sunday December, 11th
Paladins Game Castle
6300 White Lane Suite B
661-836-8304

Entry Fee
Free​

How to Sign-Up and Play
Please arrive onsite no later than ½ hour before the tournament start time. Thank you.
Please allow enough time to fill out your decklist prior to Registration closing — download it now, fill it out, and bring it with you! You will need to turn in your decklist at the start of the tournament. Also, please remember to bring your POP ID. Thanks.​

Prizes
Prizes will be awarded to the top four finalists in each age group, as follows:​

1st Place = 18 boosters
2nd Place = 10 boosters
3rd-4th Place = 4 boosters​

Additionally, each player will receive a promo card, while supplies last.​

Also, we have lots of cool Pokemon goodies (promo items) which will be given out during the event!​

Tournament Format
Modified, constructed (Premier rated, 16 K value); Top 2-8 single elimination finals (based upon attendance).​

Side Events
We may also run a "Draft-in-a-Box" tournament, interest permitting.​

For those looking for Lancaster's, it is part of the LA(SoCal) marathon and listed in that thread. I kept these seperate because of that. See you there! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hey there! Do we have to pre reg? My brothers and I might go there and i dont want to be late for registration for something like traffic. Just wondering, thanks dave!

Hey there! Do we have to pre reg? My brothers and I might go there and i dont want to be late for registration for something like traffic. Just wondering, thanks dave!

I wasn't originally going to, but check back here. I am considering it and if I do, it will be done later tonight after league.

Pre-registration has now been added for Bakersfield. The link has been added to the first post in this thread. : D

Pre-reg ended without any problems. Now to rest before the big day tomorrow. See you all there tomorrow morning! : D

We had a great turnout today. 50 total players (2 JR/5 SR/43 MA)!

Congrats to our winners:
JR - Levi T.
SR - Javier T.
MA - Chris S.

Done by 8pm, couldn't have done that without excellent players. Shows what a great player base we have here. Looking foward to the L.A. Marathon so much more after today. Thanks to everyone that showed up for a great day! : D

Back