Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bam! The King Rocks Ft.W! (My Home Turf!!)

~Blazi-King~

Ok,well here I am…Its been a while, but im here none the less!

Today was my “Home - League” so I was obligated to defend my turf from invaders (though not very many). Not only that, I had to open my big mouth on the Gym saying that I was going to….*sigh*

DISCLAIMER: I forgot what rounds I played who, but the Wins are the same for those rounds regardless, so no harm, no foul for me. If you remember what round you played me, plz tell me so that I may get it correct…

(L) Round 1: Blake C. - Ape/Catty
Overall, it was a decent game…It was close until he pulled away with Ape/Catty fueling his charge and me not being able to get one single Empoleon out. *sigh* Ill take that loss none the less…(seeing as how it was a decent game)

(W) Round 2: Sarah S. - Big Green Machine Deck
Grass!

(W) Round 3: Mike M. (What were you playing? Ive forgotten, and my head hurts now…)
Well once, again I get to play Mr. M. Seems like every few tournies we end up playing each other…Help me out Mike!

(W) Round 4: Donovan - Electric
I was totally scared of this match up. He was running electric (OMGZ!)

(W) Round 5: Marcos ( aka Jr) - Gatr 2.0
I get a T2 Blissey, and KO his active pokemanz, and it went downhill from there, for him. He wasn’t able to get much evolved to withstand my Emploeon/Blissey’s. So, overall it was a nice win. One regret I have is that he is from my league. I always hate beating up on our league members, but I always say, though not publicly a lot. If you want to be the best you got to practice against the best…He is becoming a great player and always has some cool ideas..

(2-0) Semi-Finals: Blake C.
(W) Game 1: Coming Soon!
(W) Game 2: Coming Soon!

(2-1) Finals: Marcos
(W) Game 1: Coming Soon!
(L) Game 2: Coming Soon!
(W) Game 3: Coming Soon!

As requested!
Props:
A Well Rounded Jundging crew!
Ft.W Representing in the Finals
A deck ive never played before o_O
Mr Smith for fetching a wonderful lunch
Judge MrMeches..well...Just cuz!

Slops:
Being SOO danged tired and sore from Baskteball practice...Thats a :nono:

Last edited:
Ape/Catty with a Blastoise tech to remove weakness. Also Blastiose has helped me battle in a few games. Could not get everything going at once. Glad you were able to defend Ft.Worth and get the Victory Medal. Nice Original deck.

Clay, that IS pretty weird buuuuut, Lauren plays Ape/Blissey so it isn't that big of a deal!

zomgz we both win the same weekendzorz! At least you used a real deck. :(

Back