1 Copycat
1 Team G's Wager
1 Steven's Advice
1 Scott
1 Night Maintenace

Energy 17
13 psychic
4 boost

Banette/blissey with a few ge techs. Illu/beat help to recycle tvr's to discard bannette's. Lunarock helps to discard bannette's more quickly.

I'm worried that all the extra basics might make the deck start slower, so any advice would be appreciated.

I know this loses to darkrai, but I dont think any jr's know how to really play darkrai lol.

They put a supporter on top of the deck.

Can help consistency, and gives me better access to bannette's (via celio) and better bannette discard (via TVR)

I think your techs would be more helpful if you were running str8 Banette, but they hog space for other trainers and more Blissey. Not to mention they all reduce your chances of getting a Shuppet start. I say drop Lunasol for 1-1 Blissey.

You think the supporter control from the bugs is better than the extra discard from the rocks?

And yeah, getting a t2 bannette is pretty important, I dont want to water down my chances of a good start.

I use that deck and i´ve won the 8th guy in senior category. Don´t use volbeaat/ilunmise and lunasol and solrock. The deck stay faster without them and you can make room to cessation crystals. Honchkrow, magmortar and Gardelade all use power. Cessation crystal will make an advantage. And is good to start with chansey or shuppet and cad with ilunmise:(

I love Mentor in ALL Banette decks. I would run 3 Mentor and 2 roseannes. Also, run Quick Ball if you do run Mentor. Why oh Why do you run Windstorm?
Take out Windstorm.

Also, this deck doesn't lose to Darkrai like you think.

I run windstorm for the lunrock and bug powers.
Maybe take out 2 windstorm and a roseanne's for a mentor?

I really don't think Illum/Beat are needed. If you already have Lunasol, that in itself will help you with the discard, no need to get the TVR back from discard for that purpose. It'll also give you a much better chance to start with chansey/shuppet. I'd also take out the windstorms. This deck still functions without Lunasol. That's four extra spots you have to put to better use. You can add more draws, or even more disruption with ER2s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back