Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Banette SW with who?

psy

What should I use with Banette SW? And which Shuppet should I use?
I was thinking Sableye, but I don't know if it's a good idea.

Sableye (CG) as a starter has several things to reccomend it-

1. Disable Absol's Baleful wind or Riolu's kick:thumb:

2. Blissey resistant (at least briefly):redface:

3. If lucky you put a Bannette in discard:smile:

4. Deck thinning in general:wink:

Its working for me in a couple of different decks.......

Bernie

Also- use the ascension shuppet from CG

If you want, we can have a talk about Banette on MSN.

In general, the best is a speedy deck with few other pokes, or Blissey. I have never tested the Blissey varient myself though

If I use Blissey, then I will always rely on Blissey. If I only use Banette, I will think it needs some tech.
Is the perfect tech for my Sableye?

Play it with blissey and a minum and sableye tech. You start with shuppet and acention. Then you start to set up a blissey at the same time as you do a ghost head. You also attach a cess crystal so that they have to kill the banette. Then bring up a blissey and use minums power. You then start taking prizes with blissey.

I would play it by itself with a Minun(SW) tech and Sableye(CG) tech. Please keep in mind I have not tested this though.

Nidoqueen d seems to be a popular choice to help continually cycle Shuppets and Banettes out of the deck. Night Maintenence alloows you to retrieve your Shuppet's as well. Dugtrio from Crystal Guardians and Bastiodon from the DP series might be a decent tech since an Empoleon can really hamper your setup by sniping a Shuppet off of your bench for easy prizes.

Back