Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

~`Flygon`~

Ok this is the other version of Banette that is played(somewhere). It is not a bad deck at all,even with the setup feature,you can just abandon it and just hit them like Speed Ban. Ive been working on this version so it works better for my meta and just better plays. Ok here is the list Ive worked but needed a little help.

Pokemon:15

4-4 Banette SW
2-1-2 Nidoqueen δ(Nidoran F and Nidorana MT)
1-1 Bronzong

Trainers:

4 Celios Network
4 Tv Reporter
2 Roseanne Research
2 Windstorm
3 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance
1 Time Space Distortion
2 Warp Point
3 Quick Ball
3 Great Ball
3 Pluspower
1 Copycat

Energy:15

3 Boost
10 Purple
2 Scramble

Stradegy: T2 Banette with Nidoqueen and Zong in it. Nidoqueen and Zong is to do a constant 80 by searching and discarding with Nido and Zong. It works majority of the time but someimte I just scrap a setup and just do the banette cycle. 8/10 of the times I have started with Shuppet and its just uphill from their. Bronzor start is terrible and will put you behind which isnt a bad thing sometimes but alot of the times is. Nidoran F at least replaces itself and has a less retreat.Ive done a couple of matchups and tesing.

Blissey Varients:

T2 Blissey- 60/40 w/o Fighting NRG 40/60 w/ Fighting Energy: It alot of times matters who goes first,Nette is gonna do a easy 70 most of the time if you just do Banette cycle. If they have fighting energy(which it should have) then its a terrible match since they will be going through nettes resistant which helps you alot during the game if they dont have them. Nidoqueen becomes a the second attacker and can be a beast if shuppets are just getting destroyed. Zong isnt a bad attacker since its gonna confuse them.

Blisscatty-70/30 Easier matchup since Delcatty is in it. Ex comes out then its only a advantage. Since its no cessation to worry about,your gonna setup to do constant 80 alot of the time. Resistant only helps and Nidoqueen becomes a great second attacker.

Blissvire-70/30 You will able to KO their Blissey alot of the time before they can switch and transfer energy alot of the time which will just make them play the Motor Drive Vire,which has a possibility to OHKO anything like the other one. Vire is a threat but the LV.X is the most annoying since it has 120 HP. Banette cycle makes this a quicker match than setting up tho.

Blisscario- 70/30 Lucario is weak. You cant take 30 form their t1 wild kick so your fine and can OHKO it alot of the time and will. Blissey your resitant and if you know how to play against the deck then you know what to do

Blissvile-???? I havent tested at all but this makes Blissey more dangerous and can OHKO you alot of the time since it can make them dark pokemon which you are weak too.

G&G - 50/50 Absol starts sucks since they will hurt you either way. Hit you for 20-30 or take away all the trainers you have. That makes it a 50/50 matchup,if they have Stantler or Furret start,then its a 60/40 matchup. You can OHKO Stantler and then if they never evolve the sentret then its easier alos. Gallade/Gardy is weak and if you added Lake Boundary then this match is very quick in your favor. If they setup one Gardy and Psychic lock,Banette better OHKO that gardy quick or it can be downhill from their.

More to come.I need fixes and suggestions.Thanx

Sableye is better then Bronzong. And why are you just play testing against Blissey+ Decks? Not every one is playing Blissey any more because of gallade.

IM testing against ALL decks,those are what I started out with just going down a list.

The Bronzong is for cards in my hand,Sableye is for whats on top of my deck.

Empoleon Ive tested once,and it won since you can ditch the Nidoqueen and just Banette cycle which kills Piplups very quickly. Also nobody plays Empoleon anymore since Blissey destroyed it and Vire easily beats it so Im not worried bout it that much,even the new one coming out.

When I said Empoleon, I ment Empoleon Lucario, not straight Empoleon.

They just stall a few turns, set up an Empoleon, aqua shower once if they get the chance, and cream your now 70hp. Banettes.

Empoleon/Lucario???

I havent even played against that deck in Georgia,I played against a Empoleon deck just straight and one with Absol Ex and Ray. Empcario I wont see unless Im in the Seniors division,but Im not.

You can aqua shower,I would just still do 80 then the next will KO the empoleon,bring up a Lucario,its getting OHKO by either Banette or Nidoqueen.

Empoleon I just dont think Im really gonna worry bout honestly.

I tested the matchup, and couldnt keep up KOing 130 hp Empoleons, with out them takeing lots of prizes. What they like to do is Aqua shower once, you ko the Prinplup, you are forced to play down shuppets or lose. Then they send out a freash Empoleon with 2/3nrg on it and ignore the active Banette, and just snipe all your Shuppets. You then are left with 1 stupid Banette, no shuppets, and they most likly by now have a Lucario waiting to be lv,d up or another Empoleon. It just dosn't work out well for Banette. If you could tell me a way to over come this, then props to you, but I just don't see it hapening.

Empoleon with 2/3 NRG,only way thats gonna happen is gonna be DRE /Scramble and another ENergy.

If Banette goes first,next turn its 60/70 unless your Rare Candying and its still 60/70. Banette is gonna be moving two turns faster since it dosent need much of any NRg to attack. Especially speed ban,which is gonna do 80 next turn regardless. Its 70/80 in two turns. If Empoleon has a scramble or DRE,thats fine cause Ban plays crystal beach and some play ER2. If you Ko a shuppet,fine It wont just be one down,or be a banette by the next turn if you dont kill it.

IN this deck,kill shuppet,NIdoqueen likes pokes in the grave,attach scramble or boost and 90,then it hit somethign else,either way Empoleon comin out can be takin care of just like Blissey,the Hp is a problem,but bein able to do 150 in two turns can counter that unless your retreatin alot but you wont waste NRG and the deck has warp to switch and make you discard NRG.

Honestly I can show you better than I can tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back