Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Base Set Booster Re-sealed?

Magicsam

I'm sorry if this thread has been made before, but I couldn't find one. Recently I bought a Base Set Booster off eBay. I was wondering if this ordering of cards is normal.
C- Common
U- Uncommon
E- Energy
R- Rare
C-C-C-C-C-U-U-U-E-E-R

I'm not an expert on these packs, but I'm quite suspicious.
Thanks for your help.

I don't remember the exact number, but I do remember that in any pack of Pokemon cards I've gotten, the rare never comes at the end. (I also thought there was only one Energy in each Base booster, but looks like other people disagree with that.)

There are definitely supposed to be two energy in every Base Set pack, but I'm pretty sure (from watching pack opening videos and opening packs back in the day) that the Rare card should not come last. That or first is where the card would have the biggest possibility of being damaged by the packing machine.

Do not panic, the base pack order is different for packs from the UK because I bought a bunch of these earlier this year and was surprised. I believe they were in that order if the rare was non holo and the rare was before the energies if it was a holo. Maybe you just got UK base set cards, check the copyright on the bottom and if it's 1999-2000 then that's what you got. Hope that helps!

Back