Blastoise
Venusaur
Nidoking
Poliwrath
Raichu
Clefairy
Chansey
Mewtwo

It's the lot of those for $30, is this a good deal? Says that they're mint and have practically not been touched by human hands. Looking to see if I should get these, thanks for any info given.

There's also 1st edition Fossil Holos(Doesn't say what, just says that there are 17 holos in all and some are 1st ed's from fossil

If they are truly shadoweless then that's an amazing deal. Even if they're not shadowless it's still pretty good considering Base Set holos are selling through the roof right now. Charizard never seems to sell under $20 on eBay.

ok thanks for the info. So are they in high demand as well? Just wondering if I should buy and hold on to see if prices get higher or turn around and sell them.

ok thanks for the info. So are they in high demand as well? Just wondering if I should buy and hold on to see if prices get higher or turn around and sell them.

I'd sell them soon. Wait till there are very few shadowless cards on the market, then price yours competitively against them. I wouldn't hold on to them for very long because although the value will go up, it will be a rather long time before any significant increase.

shadowless cards are worth roughly double value of normal holos from what I understand, even damaged I would estimate the top three as worth $50

Back