Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

beedril for Brs in less than 10 hours!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gardevoirlvx

ok so its 10 hours before the first tournament of the season and i think my deck needs a little tweeking.
anyway here it is:

pokemon:24
4-4-4 beedril(Ge,RR,Ge,RR)
1-1 Luxray GL
2-2 claydol
2uxie
1azelf
2unown G
1chatot MD

trainers:30
3bebes
4roseannes
4poketurn
4rare candy
4night maintenance
3plus power
2warp point
3 broken time space
1 luxury ball
1 cyrus's conspiracy
1 SP radar

energy:6
6grass

strategy: use your beedrils to attack, luxray to drag up anything you want to hit, and the RR beedrils to search out/get back your dead beedrils.

any suggestions would help alot!!!:biggrin:

Straight speedrill is the win.

-1-1 luxray
-4 poketurn (only good if crobat g is in)
-1 Cyrus
-1 sp radar

+1 pluspower
+4 super scoop up (NEED THIS!!!)
+ 1 warp point
+ 1 BTS
+1 bebes

those are my suggestions I kno from exp. speedrill is better

It is rather simple.
If you have BTS out and you're Beedrill (whichever) is badly hurt, you Scoop (and hope that you get heads) up the Beedrill and then play the thing back down again with Broken Time Space.

And for uxie/claydol to use set up/cosmic/flutter wings again if u are facing a deck based on sniping

Also if Kankuna is under Beedrill with BTS in play, you Fluttter Wings, pick something, SSU, pick them up, put them down, and do Flutter Wings again. Claydol too. Low energy decks often benefit from SSU as you are not giving up much in terms of energy attachment.

-2 uxie (no bench space)
+ 1 crobat
+ 1 bebe
- 3 plus power (cause u have a crobat now)
- 1 bts (one is good enough)
+ 4 ssu
- 1 unown g
+ 1 cyrus

I just got second place with my Beedrill/Luxray deck ( lost to a wicked fast magtran)
If you play it right, Luxray is an amazing edition to this deck. you can basically bring up anything that you want and kill it. If you do keep it in which I recomend these are the changes that I would consider.

- 3 plus power
- 2 uxie ( trust me you will have NO extra bench space to spare)

+ 1 crobat G
+ 4 scoop ( this is wat got me so far in my brs. at one point I was playing a palkia lock deck and it would be my ONLY turn with powers and I had 4 scoop in my hand. I had a benched claydol and 1 flutter wings beedrill. I hit 2 scoops to get the extra flutter wings and cosmic for 6 which won me the game, no doubt about it.)

Great list though

no go straight speedrill get rid of the luxray and poketurn and stuff and u only need one uxie cause u will have 1 bench space to spare early on then u wanna scoop up it for bench space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back