Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Beedrill Bomb and Shedinjas Shadow (Eon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't think of any Cool Titles so I just made these lame ones :p Same Format as my other deck, NO POKEMON OVER 90HP;) Here are both of them starting with Beedrill Bomb XD

4 Weedle/50 HP SK
4 Kakuna SK
4 Beedrill SK
3 Wobby DR
3 Wynaut DR
1 Dumbsparce :p

10 Psychic
3 Leaf
4 Retro

2 Undersea Ruins
3 TV Reporter
3 Oaks Research
3 Copycat
3 Lure Ball
3 Oracle
2 Birch
1 Shard
3 Warp Point
1 Rare Candy

UNTESTED, but basically just Swarm with Beedrill. Wanna get one more Shard but what should I take out? Seems pretty decent and if I can get Beedrill out fast enough this deck might be able to take down ANY deck depending on Beedrills flips. Metal Aggron seems like the toughest opponent though =/ Heres the other deck:
Shedinjas Shadow v.1
4 Gastly Exp
3 Haunter Exp
3 Gengar Exp
4 Nincada
3 Shedinja
1 Ninjask with Poke-Power
2 Eevee SS
2 Espeon AQ
3 Wobby SS

4 Warp
14 Psychic

3 TV Reporter
3 Oaks Research
3 Copycat
2 Shard
1 Low Pressure System
2 Birch
3 Oracle

This deck is very puzzling, I know how to play it just what exactly to play it with. Gengar and Shedinja for sure then some backup. This version has Espy to get back Warp and switch again for Gengar. Basically Hit-and-Run like Donphan. All Comments appreciated :)

SuperSaiyanEevee said:
I couldn't think of any Cool Titles so I just made these lame ones :p Same Format as my other deck, NO POKEMON OVER 90HP;) Here are both of them starting with Beedrill Bomb XD

4 Weedle/50 HP SK
4 Kakuna SK
4 Beedrill SK
3 Wobby DR
3 Wynaut DR
1 Dumbsparce :p

10 Psychic
3 Leaf
4 Retro

2 Undersea Ruins
3 TV Reporter
3 Oaks Research
3 Copycat
3 Lure Ball
3 Oracle
2 Birch
1 Shard
3 Warp Point
1 Rare Candy

UNTESTED, but basically just Swarm with Beedrill. Wanna get one more Shard but what should I take out? Seems pretty decent and if I can get Beedrill out fast enough this deck might be able to take down ANY deck depending on Beedrills flips. Metal Aggron seems like the toughest opponent though =/ Heres the other deck:
Shedinjas Shadow v.1
4 Gastly Exp
3 Haunter Exp
3 Gengar Exp
4 Nincada
3 Shedinja
1 Ninjask with Poke-Power
2 Eevee SS
2 Espeon AQ
3 Wobby SS

4 Warp
14 Psychic

3 TV Reporter
3 Oaks Research
3 Copycat
2 Shard
1 Low Pressure System
2 Birch
3 Oracle

This deck is very puzzling, I know how to play it just what exactly to play it with. Gengar and Shedinja for sure then some backup. This version has Espy to get back Warp and switch again for Gengar. Basically Hit-and-Run like Donphan. All Comments appreciated :)

That's cool for the second one Eevee, buft maybe add in two buffer piece for shedinja by taking out three oak's reasearch, and add a fourth copycat. That should be good, but crystal shards are unneeded in such high numbers, unless there's a ton of Salamence or Quaza in your area. So drop one and add a second LPS, essential for Shedinja to survive Wobby's FLip Over attack.

As for the first deck, drop the shard for another rare candy, just in case. You shouldn't put it in everything you play just because BAR and Salamence are everywhere. It doesn't mean, "Oh! I must play Shard in everything!" You probably should when your deck has a specific weakness to it, but not in every deck.
I also noticed that you're play Research, Copycat, and Birch all in one deck. Cut it down to two. Three is unnecessary unless you're playing something that goes really fast speed-wise, like BAR decks. In fact, BAR decks are the only decks I can think of that could ever possibly need all three. I fixed this in the Gengar, but not in the Beedrill deck. I'll leave that one to you, since I don't know which two of the three you prefer.

Cool deck ideas, I myself am a huge fan of Gengar Shedinja decks. Keep working on them.

So this is supposed to beat my blaziken ehh wes. I highly doubt it ;\

Hmm Try this :\ ... Not sure how it'll do .. But theory will work if you think about it.

4/4/4 Drill
3 Eevee
2 Espeon AQ
1 Espeon SS
2 Dunsparce
2 Wobby

6 Psy
3 Multi
3 Boost
4 Retro

4 POR
4 Birch
3 Lure Ball
3 Warp Point
2 Mr. Briney
3 Oracle
3 Pokenav

GL

Also, make sure ur AOL thingy will let meh see your sn .. k tks :)

cya

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....sorry. I was talking to my friend today and well I thought up using Shedninja and Gengar together, then even added in espeon for the same reason you did. So my friend asked me what the name of the deck could be and I told them...Shedninja's Shadow. Wow, great minds think alike!

On Gengar, I think it needs some minor tweaks... It defenitely needs 2 Wynaut, but dont know what to take out for them....

I would also consider Strength Charm to Crystal Shard. Too many 50 HP pokes thanks to new Feinters...

AQ Espy has more uses everyday, lol.. well, one use mainly (unlim Warp NRG) but is showing in more decks.... Too bad I havent found any uses like this.... oh wait, nm... lol

Yea tourneys over but this deck could also work in 90 HP Format or normal Eon so I just wanted overall fixes :p Chris, whenever we play one of us gets a bad hand so yes :p Thanx for the fixes, keep'em coming :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back