Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Beedrill for noob player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwaihir75

Hi I would like to make beedrill deck mostly from cards I have. I have found nice deck here on pokegym.net (unfortunatelly I don't know who is the author of the deck:
Code:
22- Pokemon
4-4-4 Bedrill (2 RR, 2 GE), 2-2 Claydol, 2 Unown G, 1 Uxie, 1 Azelf, 1 Chatot

6 energy
6 Grass

32-Trainers/supporters/stadium
4 Roseanne's Research, 4 Bebe's Search, 2 Cynthia's Feelings, 4 SSU, 4 Rare Candy, 4 Night Maintenance, 2 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball, 4 Plus Power, 3 Broken Time Space

This deck is all about Consistency and needs to set up as fast as possible to be effective. Good luck, and I hope this does help.

My problem is that I don't have necessary cards to play this deck. Is there a way to set up such kind of at least playable deck with my cards (I have listed all I have that IMHO are worth mentioning:
Code:
[B]Pokemon[/B]
6 weedle (3xGE, 3x RR), 4 Kakuna (RR), 4 Bedrill (2 RR, 2 GE)
2 Chatot
1 Crobat G, 3 Skuntank G, 1 Toxicroak G, 2 Purugly G
1-1 Shaymin (PT – with Thankfulness poke body)
1 Shaymin Lv.X with Revenge Seed poke body
1 Vespiqueen GL, 1 Turtwig GL, 1 Sceptile (SF – with Energy trans poke power) + some grovyles and treecos
1 Lunatone

[B]Energy[/B]
Grass
1 SP nrg, Health nrg, 1 Upper nrg

[B]Trainers[/B]

4 Rare Candy 
4 Night Maintenance
3 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
1 Pokedex
1 Poke Radar
1 Energy Switch
2 Switch
1 Amulet Coin
3 qquickball
4 Duskball
2 greatball

[B]Supporters[/B]
2 Roseanne's Research
6 Bebe's Search
2 Cynthia's Feelings
1 Team Galactic's Mars
1 Felicity Drawing
3 Professor Rowan
1 Cyrus's conspiracy
1 Lucian's assignment
2 Volkner's Philosophy
2 Rival
1 Buck's Training
1 Marley's Request
2 Professor Oak's Visit

[B]Stadium[/B]
2 Snowpoint temple
1 Dawn Stadium
1 Pokemon Contest Hall

What cards do I have to get? I suppose I definitelly need:
3 BTS, 4 super scoop up (those are pretty cheap cards I will be able to get them).
I think the deck will be much better If I buy 1-1 claydol, 1 uxie, 1 azelf - those cards are little hard to get and are expensive :(

Thanks for help and patience with explaining.

You will need
4 SSU
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
1 Uxie
4-8 speed trainers like Pokedex, pokedrawer+, quick ball, pokeradar

Beedrill is a deck that does not work well slow. If you don't have the cards to build a fast Beedrill, you should play something else. You can build a fast Scizor deck for about $40.

just go for the first list its perfect get everything there and make taht u dont need any pokeradar, quickball (mayb), pokedrawer or pokedex as u will have a nice set up early without them

I used that same deck. Just be sure that you know that there are only 21 pokemon in that list and not 22 like it says. You will need to put in one more card such as another warp point.

i just looked at the first list again and here is the one change suggestion i have for it

-1 chatot

+1 warp
+1 multi energy (sometimes u need to attack with claydol or azelf)

Thanks for the info, I just wanted to know whether I can use some of my cards to replace those in the list. But it seem that i can't.

So claydol is essential in this deck the same way it is in other decks. I haven't met competitive deck without it so far.

Is there a way this deck would work with 1-1 claydol? What other cards are needed to eventually replace it?

Thanks for the info, I just wanted to know whether I can use some of my cards to replace those in the list. But it seem that i can't.

So claydol is essential in this deck the same way it is in other decks. I haven't met competitive deck without it so far.

Is there a way this deck would work with 1-1 claydol? What other cards are needed to eventually replace it?

My Speedrill deck plays 1-1. 1-1 is fine but you wanna play stuff like Quick ball to ensure you can get it out.

Are you just replacing 2-2 claydol with 1-1 claydol + 2 quick balls or have you got entirely different deck? Would you mind posting it here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back