2 bebe's search
1 celios network
4 plus power
3 night maintenance

energy(12) ya 12 energy cause you don't need that much
4 multi
8 grass

Last edited:
What? that was nice to make a new deck list right after mine.

Why the Multi energy?

I think you have too many energy and too little supporters, drop some energy, drop a PP/Beach and add some more Stevens/Bebes.

And yes this deck doesnt win if it doesnt get set up by turn 3, but this is most likely the most consisant deck in the format. In the 16 games I played at Regionals, I only didn't get set up once.

~Colin

ya

you run multi in the deck becuase of claydol can attack and does 40 with two or three beedrills benched for the right aamount to won hit just about everything in the format.

and the reason i only like the limited supporters is cause of where i have been play testing the deck there is just about only gg or stufff with gardy in it.. this gives such a big advantage by making them set up horribly slow , cause of the lack of supporters. on the other hand i don't need them to set up with th ball/ fishing engine in the deck and once u get a claydol up you basically have a consistent setup for the rest of the game unless the game drages on then the deck is pushing possible win or not cause it fizzles.

and with taking out more energy i wouldn't cause personaly i wouldn't want any less than 12 cause you really need them turn one and if you don't have them, it makes the deck set up alot slower and u will always be a turn behind without weedles(call for family) t1 or t2 at latest even with the ball engine

i might consider taking out a beach though for another bebe's or steven's for better consitant.
but there is no point in only playing 3 pp when they can be uded with claydol for knockout t2 to a pachi, and they work well up against gg with no claydol on field for double teaming stuff, and other matchups.

thanks for advice.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back