Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Being Bored

master128512

Here's a good topic for the RTC:

What do you do when you are bored?

I'm bored way to much(WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO MUCH) and I just thought I could get some ideas from the people who also like pokemon.

Write Poetry
Draw illustrations for my poems
Play with my pet lizards
Play American Mc Gee's Alice
Read my favorite parts of Alice in Wonderland
Read my favorite parts of Alice Through the Looking Glass
Draw pictures of characters from alice in wonderland (mainly the Mad Hatter, my favorite character)
(Incase you didn't notice, I'm obsessed with Alice in Wonderland.)
Draw pictures of Werewolves
Draw comic books
Read over my dream journal
Practice Piano
Practice playing pokemon against myself
Go to the trading post here on pokegym
Look for wierd news on 'A Welsh View', 'Peculiarosities', 'Snopes' and 'Museum of Hoaxes'
Listen to the Dresden Dolls, Scissor Sisters and The Residents.
Play 'Death Worm' (Best game EVER!)
Do some art in Photoshop CS3
Read books about reptiles.
Go to the post office to send cards off to people at the trading post
Babysit

That's basically all I do when I don't have homework, or have to go to a pokemon tornement. Hope it gives you some ideas!

Fine, fine.
I play with my lincoln logs and my Erector set. I don't see how that is suggestive, but that is what I do.

Its so fun finding where the pieces fit into.

Take pictures and play half-life 2, black and white 2, halo, medieval total war, and go over to my friends house.

I usually take a nap, look through my Pokemon cards, watch TV, paint some miniatures, or design and populate a D&D dungeon.

- Croatian (can't you tell I'm a geek?) Nidoking

Read. Game. Lurk through forums obsessively even though there's nothing new of interest. StumbleUpon. Pace. Ponder. Avoid obligations.

I don't think anyone will believe me if I say I do anything other than argue people to death, so... I argue people to death.

Back