Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bell/Plume help

I am looking for something to help speed up my Bellossom Vileplume. As of now, I only use Claydol with it. Anyone have any ideas that have helped them?

I think pokemon's going to be a tad crowded with the fat Bellossum lines and Claydol, so suggestions there likely won't help. Furret maybe, but that might take a bit too much time for you. I don't think Lopunny would be as great, as you have low-ish HP anyway, and Bellossum has a healing attack, thus redundant body, and not as controllable of a search ability.

Now what I would worry about are trainer lines... You're runing TM-TS1, right? Unlike Beedrill, I don't recall Oddish/Gloom having notable attacks, so this will help you set up a lot faster.
Supporters should be looked at too. You're running 4 Bebe's Search and 3-4 Roseanne's Research, right? Shuffle draw like Galactic's Wager/Cynthia's Plan? Cards like Quick Ball, Pokeradar, etc. might help too, but those are obviously more iffy.

Was... that the direction you were looking for?

Quick Balls
TM TS1 Evoluter
Poke Radar
Dusk Ball
Pokedex
Pokeball

thats what I used and it worked alot speeder. Also put in Sunflora SWbecause it makes spread kinda useless and also Dusknoir,you have to have Dusknoir

Yeah I use TS1...quick ball always seems to get me what I don't want. I'll try adjusting my trainer line to add in some more "ball engine" type cards...

Back