Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bellossom/Vileplume d...

SuicidalPikachu

ok.. i was wondering what you guys thought of these guys. Vileplume can auto-poison, AND can do 30+10 for each trainer(Pre-DP so it includes stadiums/supporters) in the opponent's hand, Bellossom can use the attacks of Vileplume, oddish, and gloom you have in play if it has the energy for it. now, assuming that your opponent usually has 3-4 trainers in their hand, wouldnt these be an interesting idea for anti-metagame? since Vileplume is Psychic (GG) and Bellossom is water (Magmortar). the only problem i see with these is that they are weak to the decks they counter. any suggestions to make it a decent contender in the meta? and yes, you would use Lake Boundary.

An interesting idea, but I just don't see it working well enough to beat Mag and G&G.

And FYI, its a bad idea to rely on your opponents hand for attack power.

But they are the same line,Bellossum gets rid of its own weakness and you have room to tech for Blastoise d. I posted a deck like this in the deck forum,not any responses really. The deck works,you just have to have an awesome list.

it isnt a bad idea when you need to run trainers for consistancy, what are they gonna do when they see Vileplume? discard all of them w/ TVR/Felicity's? waste those Rare Candys and Night Maintenances to lower my attacks? if they have to do that, i've already won, the beauty is that they either waste the stuff, or they get hurt by it. maybe a 1-0-1 Amphy w/ them to make em pay for those wasted supporters.

It is,but the trainer line has to be so precise with this deck it cant be any wasted cards and NRg has to be just right. Pokemon line has rooms 4 techs tho which makes it flexible.

I would just Claydol all of my trainers into my deck and not draw... That way you're doing 30(+30 sometimes) a turn and getting pummeled.

I did try this pre-Claydol, and it was slow.

But now that there's Claydol and Pachi there's a change. I think you will need Lake Boundary and Crystal Beach to win anything, and absolute stadium control. Also some backup attacker with some hitting power would be nice against other decks. If you want to omit Claydol, play 1-0-1 Pidgeot d and 1-1/2-2 Milotic d.

Also, play 3-4 Wagers to refresh your opponent's hand.

Still, I see this as nothing but fun deck...

Back