Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Beloved eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.

faceplant

I am trying to perfect an eevee deck. I have most of what I want in it but having trouble deciding what to use against colorless. Since the idea behind the deck is to use the weakness of my opponents pokemon against them, there is always those colorless guys that get me. right now I am using

4 eevee (ss)
2 flareon (ss)
2 jolteon (ss)
2 vaporeon (ss)
2 espeon (ss)
2 umbreon (ss)

with the right trainers still in the air I am trying to find the perfect companion to assist eevee against colorless pokemon. I have even gone as far as incorporating wailord ex into this and it seems to have been the more effective option, removing an espeon and umbreonand throwing in the wailord set. I just wish that eevee evolution EX card would come out soon....Any ideads on what to? Any trainer ideas are are always appreciated as well.

Cool idea(i love rogue decks/they love me) Maybe meditite for those fighting weak ones. He does a lot of damage if they are wweak and are hurt previously. Consider crystal shard for rayqaza ex too because he is guaranteed to be someone you will face.

maybe...

I was thinking even a couple scyther ex and a hariyama combo that would take care of most electric pokemon and the ones weak to grass. Now the challenge is being able to get the pokemon I need when I need them. I have a list of trainers but interested in what other think...

Hmmm, I've playtested Eeveelution before, and must say that it can actually work! *crowd dies of shock.*

However, Eeveelution revolves around knowing your metagame!!! For this reason, I have designed two totally separate versions:

Eeveelution (WEST):

Pokemon (22):
4 Dunsparce (duhhh)
4 Eevee (duhhh)
2 Vaporeon
1 Jolteon
1 Flareon
3 Espeon
3 Umbreon (Skyridge)
2 Sentret
2 Furret

Trainers (20):
4 Professor Birch
4 Mr. Briney's Compassion
4 TV Reporter
4 Professor Elm's Training Method
4 Power Charge

Energy (18):
4 Boost
4 Dark
4 Rainbow
3 Lightning
3 Fire

Techs out garde to an extreme. Furret pulls those much-needed boosts, and Power Charge gets them right back for you! Chances are, you'll have both speed and strength over this garde-infested region. Playtest, though!

Eeveelution (WEST):

Pokemon (22):
4 Dunsparce (duhhh)
4 Eevee (duhhh)
4 Vaporeon
2 Umbreon (Skyridge)
2 Sentret
2 Furret
2 Makuhita
2 Hariyama

Trainers (20):
4 Professor Birch
4 TV Reporter
4 Switch

Energy (18):
4 Boost
4 DRE
4 Fighting
6 Water

Although California is seeing all sorts of Garde variants run around, Texas and Oklahoma are hotbeds for all sorts of Blazi variants, not to mention some Amphy. However, you can use this to your advantage, since Vaporeon will massacre the Blazis, Rayquaza will be easily swarmed, and Hariyama will eat alive those pesky Delcatties, Dunsparces, and Manetrics!

Eeveelution (EAST):

Pokemon (23):
4 Dunsparce (duhhh)
4 Eevee (duhhh)
3 Espeon
4 Vaporeon
2 Sentret
2 Furret
2 Makuhita
2 Hariyama

Trainers (19):
4 Professor Birch
4 TV Reporter
3 Power Charge

Energy (18):
4 Boost
2 Multi
6 Fighting
6 Water

The East coast seems to be the area of Just plain Blaz/Quaza, with some Garde and Amphy, to boot. Vaporeon will mow through the first, Espy through the 2nd, and Hari through the third.

I don't have good enough knowledge of the North to make a deck to counter them, but these are probably good enough to handle competition.

~Patriarch

Patriarch said:
Eeveelution (EAST):
Pokemon (23):
4 Dunsparce (duhhh)
4 Eevee (duhhh)
3 Espeon
4 Vaporeon
2 Sentret
2 Furret
2 Makuhita
2 Hariyama

Trainers (19):
4 Professor Birch
4 TV Reporter
3 Power Charge

Energy (18):
4 Boost
2 Multi
6 Fighting
6 Water

The East coast seems to be the area of Just plain Blaz/Quaza, with some Garde and Amphy, to boot. Vaporeon will mow through the first, Espy through the 2nd, and Hari through the third.

Well, not the entire east coast, just my area dude. I'll letcha know what happens at the Stadium Challenge, that's where you really find the coast 2 coast metagame out.

Lemme do some fixage on this: (I'm an easty, aftah all :rolleyes: )

Pokemon: Drop a Vaporeon. Espeon can handle Blaziken ex sometimes, if their bench has at least...4 energies on it. Known to happen in Blaziquazza decks (or from my meatgame, as I like to call it). Then you're good. Add a Flareon in its place.

Trainers: Drop the PETM to three. Eevee searches for its own evolutions, so three is really all you need, especially with mad Birch draw skizzles. Briney's Compassion? Huh? Are you high? Lol, I'm kidding, but not needed, man. You'll be OHKO'd by virtually everything you play against here, especially if you're playing 15+ *shudders*they moved me up....*unshudder*. So drop 4 of those, freeing up room for shizzle. Birch AND reporter? Nono. Drop the Reporter. Add 4 POR. 2 Shard and 2 Warp Point will also be good in place of 4 Briney. In place of the PETM we dropped, add another Flareon, because against Sceptile, Rainbow+Boost = 140 damage. Yay! ^_^

Energies: Make the Multi Rainbow, and drop a fighting for a 3rd Rainbow.

New list:

Eeveelution (EAST): Wooper Style

Pokemon (24):
4 Dunsparce (duhhh)
4 Eevee (duhhh)
3 Espeon
3 Vaporeon
2 Flareon
2 Sentret
2 Furret
2 Makuhita
2 Hariyama

Trainers (18):
4 Professor Birch
2 Shard
2 Warp Point
4 POR
3 Professor Elm's Training Method
3 Power Charge

Energy (18):
4 Boost
3 Rainbow
5 Fighting
6 Water

I'd say drop an Espeon, but I think three is will very useful. 8 Eeveelutions and 4 Eevee's tho...O_O

Somebody make room for Town Volunteers. Prolly drop a Water.

Wooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back