Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Benomac memorial tournament--SAN ANTONIO, TX(5/25/13)

GUERO51

Benomac Memorial Tournament:

Date: 05/25/2013
Time: noon registration
Callaghan Rd
San Antonio, Tx

Entry: $10
Everyone will get a booster pack for entry

Prizes:
We will be giving out prizes for the top 3 places in each of the 3 age groups.

We will run a sanctioned modified tournament with no top cut just straight swiss. I hope everyone that can make it will go as this is to help out our fellow pokemon brother. He will be missed in our community since he always tried to help out anyone that needed help. I appreciate what everyone has donated already for his family. I hope this will be a good get together of family and friends and remember the good times we shared with Ben. Thank you for your time and hope to see everyone there...
Jose

Last edited:
Benomac Memorial Tournament:

Callaghan Rd
San Antonio, Tx

Entry: $10
Everyone will get a booster pack for entry

Prizes:
We will be giving out prizes for the top 3 places in each of the 3 age groups.

We will run a sanctioned modified tournament with no top cut just straight swiss. I hope everyone that can make it will go as this is to help out our fellow pokemon brother. He will be missed in our community since he always tried to help out anyone that needed help. I appreciate what everyone has donated already for his family. I hope this will be a good get together of family and friends and remember the good times we shared with Ben. Thank you for your time and hope to see everyone there...
Jose

Do we have a date on this?

Thanks for heads up on that. It's this weekend guys.

---------- Post added 05/21/2013 at 08:43 PM ----------

I would like to thank Franklin, the owner of Ooples, for letting us hold the tournament there and matching all money made at that tournament. This really awesome....:thumb::thumb: Hope to have a great turnout.

He wasn't feeling well the last couple of weeks and I guess it caught up to him. It feels different not having him at the tournaments but we know he is in a better place now.

I would like to thank everybody that came out to remembers Big Ben. Thanks to Birch for donation of box for tournament and everyone else that chipped in. We raised $500 for his family. We love you Beno, you will be missed. Rest in peace.

Back