Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best Accessories for the Pokémon Trainer: Ultra Pro Deck Binder

mysterioustrainer

There are many great things to have when you play the Pokémon Trading Card Game. There are those, however, that surpass the rest in quality, reliability, and convenience. So what are the best accessories and products for the Pokémon Trading Card Game? Some sport the flavorful art and design of the Pokémon brand, while others are just plain essential for their usability.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Best Accessories for the Pokémon Trainer: Ultra Pro Deck Binder<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

By Craig Simpson<o:p></o:p>

<o:p><o:p>
ultraprodeckbinder.jpg
</o:p>
</o:p>

On of the best things I have ever seen for any trading card game is the Ultra Pro® Deck Box Zippered Album. This is an amazing and unique idea which is not only great for any trading card game player, but perfect for Pokémon in particular. This binder hosts everything you need to take your things with you wherever you go to play Pokémon. These were even given out to qualified competitors at the 2004 Pokémon Trading Card Game World Championship.<o:p></o:p>

This binder is unique compared to traditional binders as it features pockets to hold your decks, even in cases and sleeves. However, it also features additional mesh pockets that are perfect for holding small damage counters and your coins. There are even enough pockets to hold a Game Boy® Advance SP and its needed accessories. There is also a large zippered mesh pocket perfect for holding pens, your POP ID card, or anything else you need to have a fun day at your local league or tournament.<o:p></o:p>

The binder also comes with a few Ultra Pro Platinum card pages to put your Pokémon tradable cards in. There is also quite a bit of room for additional card pages. Also there is a flap pocket in the back for holding your badge book or any papers you have, such as your deck registration form. The binder also features a durable strap and zips up closed which makes it extremely easy for transporting your things around.<o:p></o:p>

The binder is very durable, and should last a long time when taken good care of. The binder, of course, is not indestructible. Another disadvantage is that I have only seen one color, black with blue trim, so there isn’t much variety. Also the pockets may have trouble keeping in things if you cram too much in, which isn’t a big deal really.<o:p></o:p>

Again the Ultra Pro Deck Box Zippered Album is perfect for any Pokémon Trainer and is at the affordable price of $24.99 MSRP. This binder makes the perfect accessory. It is recommended that anyone who plays the Pokémon Trading Card Game get one today! To find more on the Ultra Pro Deck Box Zippered Album visit www.ultrapro.com. <o:p></o:p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with this choice. These binders are very sturdy and offer optimum protection. While closed, my friend accidentally dropped mine from my 2nd story balcony, and all I got was a small tear on one of the edges. No damage to any of the cards at all. I would also like to recommend the Ultra-Pro deck carrier. I dont have a picture, but this item has 5 spots for holding decks, and another space for holding your dice, damage counters, etc..

Yep. That's a really good product (I've had it for over a year now, and no problems).

Well worth the money! :thumb:

Aside from absolute essentials like sleeves and dice, those white cardboard boxes are awesome. They are meant to hold cards and foot-and-a-half long one can hold seven or eight decks in sleeves! The're fairly durable and a bit of well-placed packing tape can significantly increase their life span. And, best of all, they are cheap, cheap, cheap!

I use a duffle bag to carry my stuff in. Three white boxes of decks, a binder of cards, the compendium and FireRed/LeafGreen stratagy guide all fit in with room left over for Pokemon Monopoly! :clap:

I don't know about you, but every person I know would go nuts over sleeves, boxes and the like that were official pokemon stuff with logos and pictures. Why hasn't nintendo jumped on this? They would make a killing.

I love the Ultra Pro bag, but we found a Max Protection bag that we like just a bit better. (We have both bags though)

It's hard to find, but here's a pick (click on the link for the 3-ring binder bag).

https://www.gatheringground.com/store/showproduct.asp?client=dIG7tEssec0loh7v3raHokAkom26|23|6820712246dg&perpage=20#

Why no deck cases? Why no sleeves? People would eat those up!

The Zipper Album is very good indeed. I'm going to give one away as one of the prizes for a tsunami charity tournmanet we're having.

However the choice for me is the Ultra Pro Gaming Back-Pack. The advantage with the sack is that you can use it at school or work, carry books and such in it also, and nobody knows there is a compartment in it filled with Pokemonstuff. Mind you I don't want to explain to every thirty year old colleague why I carry a sack of Pokemon cards around... :p

Back