Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

'Best' DialgaChomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddox23

I keep hearing on Six Prizes about this 'Best' DialgaChomp. I was wondering if anyone knew what the list was, and if I could have it. I wanna build DialgaChomp, but don't exactly "trust" my deck building skills with SP yet...

There is no best.

For this years cities, you're going to need.

1x Skuntank G
1X Toxicroak G PL
4x Power Spray

Everything else is pretty standard Dialgachomp. Although I really like a lone spiritomb in there, especially if you're playing any stray 1-1 line like Honchkrow SV, or Donphan. You negate enemy power sprays, and you run warp energy and seeker anyways so it's totally useable.

I was thinking Staraptor FB in it, but aside from that, I haven't a clue...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Staraptor FB is really not something that you should run in DialgaChomp. The basic thing that you need to know is whether you want to run 3-1 Dialga G LV.x or 2-2 Dialga G LV.x (Ignore people that say you should run 2-1 Dialga G LV.x Because they don't play it right if they even play it). 2-2 is for tanking with Dialga G LV.x and 3-1 is for deafen Locking. I personally prefer running 2-2 because it's more consistent but you could run 3-1 if you wanted to. Hope this helps!!!

I keep hearing on Six Prizes about this 'Best' DialgaChomp. I was wondering if anyone knew what the list was, and if I could have it. I wanna build DialgaChomp, but don't exactly "trust" my deck building skills with SP yet...

You're probably referencing a SixPrizes Underground list posted by Fulop. I think it's highly likely that's what they're referring to; however, if he's just now raving about it, then the guy's late to the party...It's only been a few months since he's posted it, lol.

I've made a couple attempts at newer "updates" to the deck, which are posted on heytrainer's blog section: a list with no stadiums/skuntank, and a list with stadiums, but no staraptor. While the attempts have been a little rough in some areas, they've both got some decent potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back