Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best Donk Ever!

Hurricane

Just a question. What was the best donk you have ever experienced or ever played on an opponent??? This can include from Turn 1 to Turn 2. :D Mine was probably when I got Turn 2 Prinplup DP donk'ed to my lone Ralts :eek::lol:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Oh yeah, not to mention at Nationals ;D

Last edited:
Starting with a shuppet (I ran a 1-1 Banette for Mewtwo) to an Azelf. Flash Bite, Flash Bite, Fade Out for game. I lol'd.

I have ambipom G active, with gain and energy in hand. Oppo goes 1st and flips lone baltoy. No energy drop and passes. Before I draw, I say "good game". He looks at me w/ this look @-@ and I draw, drop the NRG and gain and say snap atk for 60 and game. He just sat there. Benched by ambipom G! (This happened Rd2 @ GA marathon last week)

Keith

My two favourites:

Spring BR's 09: Playing Gengar
T1, rare candy to Gengar & double crobat FTW

CC's 07-08: Playing Honchkrow
T1: Absol active, Absol in hand, dropped the Absol w/ a special dark for the KO
T2: Top decked another Absol, dropped it with a Pluspower FTW

sqirtle FRLG
Rare Candy
Blastoise ex
Water energy
Water Energy
Water Energ
Water Energy

My opening 7 cards.....

i had an active gastly, and a benched machop, to my opponents lone baltoy i believe, he draws and pass's. I draw, rare candy into machamp, attach energy, then realize that i had gastly active. I then bench an uxie trying to get a warp, but end up getting beast cards, EXCEPT warps. he then casually mentions that gengar has free retreat. i then look at my hand, and do a double take, i realized i have rare candy gengar. lol, sorry robin!

I start with lone Uxie, he has Machop. I go first. No energy pass. I'm waiting for the Machamp... AND IT NEVER COMES! :D Two turns later I donk his lone Machoke with Uxie Lv.X. Machamp donked by SP. LOL

I love Eeveelutions, so my favorite donk has to be my Flareon RR donk from yesterday.

I start Lucario GL. He starts Weedle RR. He attaches and Needling Stings for 10. I draw, play Roseanne's for Uxie + Eevee, drop the Eevee, Poke-Turn, drop Lucario again, drop a Rainbow Energy, drop BTS, then drop Uxie. Set Up for like 5. Topdeck Expert Belt and Flareon. BTS evolve to Flareon, attach Belt, Tail Slap for 100 and game.

sqirtle FRLG
Rare Candy
Blastoise ex
Water energy
Water Energy
Water Energ
Water Energy

My opening 7 cards.....
I seriously had turn 1 Squirtle+Candy+Blasty ex+Lugia ex+Water+Holon's once. Think it was going second though and I might've got a couple of them from a supporter draw.

Wow those guys musta been really unlucky XD Wow great stories guys! Keep'em up! :lol: Im still laughing at the SP-Machamp one. That's just pure evil :)

in cities i start crobat G active & shuppet and he starts with a 'karp. I go first, draw an energy and game

Not technically a donk, but it was funny as heck.

In some testing today (blazeray vs dialga) I start with ambipalm, and he starts with Dialga/baltoy. Every time he attaches an energy to the dialga, I move it to his baltoy (he had a bad start and couldn't get a claydol/other pokemon). I then killed the Dialga with blaze, then next turn smashed the baltoy. So much fun. :D

I start with Azelf, he starts with Lucario GL. I was all sulky because I got a bad start, but then I realized I had a Psychic Energy and... Expert Belt. I attached Belt and a Psychic Energy and used Lock Up for 80 damage and the game. Not only was that immensely fun, it also proves a very significant fact: Expert Belt changes games.

I have also T2'd with an Unown G before, which is pretty funny.

Got a prize penalty for being late I think. Sit down draw and get Trapinich+Rare Candy+Flygon+Upper+belt to t2 his lown Piplup.

My favourite donk back in the day was HL Voltorb, T1 Recharge for an energy, T2 bench a new pokemon, evolve to HL Electrode, and Explode FTW.

Back