Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best Photo Gallery

crazypokemon

I plan on having my own photo gallery without watermarks.

What is the best site to use to upload pokemon cards to the site without having it open to just everyone.

I want my photo gallery only open to members.

I do like Imgur but as far as I know its open to all public right?
Is there a good site out there that I can use to make sure only members can see the gallery?

The correct answer here is "Run your own server and host the images there" Any other site means you're at the mercy of their level of security and settings, not your own.

Even then, there's no assurance somebody won't just download them from your image servers anyways.

First rule of the internet: If you put it up, somebody will find it and save their own copy

I dont have my own server
Which is why I am asking about using one that's out there.

yes I am aware people can download images and do that kinda stuff

But I want to make sure only members can have access to it
either password for members or direct links for members.

What would be the best site that Can give me the best quality upload and big upload for that matter while keeping it exclusive for members?

I like Imgur because the quality is awesome and the pics are huge and clear.

But can I keep it to members only or is it just an all out public site?

wouldn't the questions you're asking be better answered on that specific hosting site's FAQs, forums or info pages?

you keep posting about how you want to do all this stuff but you won't make the effort to find out the answers yourself: you want everyone else to do the work for you. how do you expect to run a site if you can't or won't do the research yourself?

and then you wonder why people here on the 'gym are annoyed when you're constantly posting questions HERE about how to create the site you want to make "better than the 'gym"?

Last edited:
I'm asking for opinions Pokemom
Something you and other people on gym don't care about to ask the people.

You all just do as you please without input of the people.

If your proud of the recent traffic here on gym than that's really sad.

Millions if not billions of pokemon fans
and we keep getting the same ol couple hundred people

It's not that I am not doing any work
I am asking opinions BEFORE i do the work
So this way my hard work aint for nothing.

I'm sure it is hard for you guys running gym to understand what it takes to upload scans/pics of full card sets with Waynegg uploading it all himself while you stamp your watermark across it.

Don't tell me I don't know hard work.

It's the people who made gym to begin with.
And obviously the people lost intrest.

With all the pokemon fans, social network, and a little marketing/targeting stretedgie there should be no reason not to have thousands of people on pokegym every single minute.

So I ask the people because it's their eyes that are gonna see it.
What brings comfort to their eyes and not an eyesore seeing watermarks.

Keep in mind it is ME who is uploading all card/set scans

I think the main reason people don't come online to the gym, is because not everyone is a hardcore pokemon fan.
I know at least 10 friends who play the games/could be considered fans of pokemon, but would they join a forum to get meta info, TCG trades, online trades etc?
Probably not.

Just because a fanbase is giant, doesn't mean all the forums will...
A few pictures without watermarks won't get you millions of active members.
If you do, your server better be huge and you'll need a ton of mods.

The pics in one major thing I'm working on.

I still have alot of ideas I'm sorting through.

But thats exactly the problem trader
a forum site should atttract the common gamers. Even people who just play the games.

Every site owner has an attitude of "heres my site it is what it is now you make the most out of it"

To me every site owner as soon as they loses the sight of things when they start to get content what they have they start to neglect what their members want and need.

To me every site owner as soon as they loses the sight of things when they start to get content what they have they start to neglect what their members want and need.

So your site won't have content?

Back