Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best Unlimited Decks?

Ralts4ever

I've seen people rate cards in the CoTD in unlimited as 1. Poor good rod ;_; So I was wondering. Is this the right place to put this? lol. But what are the best unlimited decks today? I have NO idea :biggrin:

In unlimited your have to go second because you must play your trainers.

Raindance + Suicune EX/TA Walrein/Lumineon MT (the best choice is suicune ex because it is a basic)
Do the wave (muk + wigglytuff/lucario pt/mightyena la)
Sneasel+Muk
Sneasel+Slowking
Crobat G/zapdos MD/spiritomb LA/elecrtode g
vileplume ex

these are decks which are good. You can also play Kingdra LA

Rock, Paper, Scizors
1. Rock- Broken Power Combo's
2. Paper - T1 Ascenstion - Muk EX (power counter)
3. Scizors - Decks that can beat Muk EX

I haven't tried unlimited in a while, but some folks can correct me.

These are what I think were pretty nice Unlimited decks:

Vileplume ex/ Aerodactyl (Fossil)/ Gastly (Stormfront) w/ Uxie (LA) and TS-2 Devolutor

Aggron ex (Crystal Gaurdians)/ Dark Vileplume (Team Rocket)/ Aerodactyl (Fossil) w/ Cessation Crystal (Crystal Guardians) and TS-2 Devolutor (Legends Awakened)

Clefable (Jungle)/ Muk (Fossil) w/ Crystal Beach (Crystal Gaurdians) and Super Energy Removal and Warp Energy-- uses Grimer (Legend Maker)

Sneasel (Neo Genesis)/ Slowking (Neo Genesis)/ Spiritomb (Arceus) w/ Moonlight Stadium and Energy Pickup (Legends Awakened) and Dunsparce (Sandstorm)

Shuppet (Platinum)/ Crobat G (Platinum) w/ Scoop Up and Poketurns

Octillery (Platinum) w Spiritomb (Arceus) and Chaos Gym (Gym Challenge) and Call Energy (Majestic Dawn), Cyclone Energy, Warp Energy, etc.

Feraligatr Prime w/ Team Aqua's Kyogre (Team Aqua Team Magma) and Dark Vileplume (Team Rocket)
and Cessation Crystal and Archie (Team Aqua Team Magma)

Granted this list gets iffier and iffier as you go down this list.

And you could always play Zapdos ex (Fire Red Leaf Green) with pokemon like Manectric (Platinum).

Rock, Paper, Scizors
1. Rock- Broken Power Combo's
2. Paper - T1 Ascenstion - Muk EX (power counter)
3. Scizors - Decks that can beat Muk EX

I haven't tried unlimited in a while, but some folks can correct me.

Nice to see some comments :) But i still don't know what cards are in these decks lol ^_^ What's the broken power combo?

a broken power combo, is something that just abuses powers that, ex spreads damage on play, like the old jolteon ex, litterally securing the victory t1 (given you go 2nd) by just playing these kind of powers over and over again by abusing ssu and normal scoop up.

a broken power combo, is something that just abuses powers that, ex spreads damage on play, like the old jolteon ex, litterally securing the victory t1 (given you go 2nd) by just playing these kind of powers over and over again by abusing ssu and normal scoop up.

Thx for clearing that up ^_^ but what set are the other cards mentioned from?

Back