3 N
3 bianca
2 Skyla

energy: 10
10 fighting

tranlations:

Bicycle - Trainer
Item

Draw cards until you have 4 cards in your hand.

You can use any number of Item cards during your turn.

Trapinch - Fighting - HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Crush. Flip a coin. If heads, choose one Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon and discard it.
[F][C] Bite: 20 damage.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 1

Vibrava - Dragon - HP80
Stage 1 - Evolves from Trapinch

[G] Quick Turn: 20× damage. Flip two coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.
[F][C][C] Sand Impulse: 50 damage. Does 10 damage to each of the opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance when damaging the Bench.)

Weakness: Dragon (x2)
Resistance:
Retreat: 2

Flygon - Dragon - HP140
Stage 2 - Evolves from Vibrava

Ability: Sand Prison
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent’s Pokemon between turns.

[G][F][C][C] Flying Beat: 80 damage. You may discard a Grass Energy and Fighting Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: Dragon (x2)
Resistance: none

Celebi-EX - Grass - HP110
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Time Recall
All of your Pokemon can use attacks from their previous evolutions. (You still need to required Energy to use the attack.)

[G][C][C] Passing Wind: 60 damage. Switch Celebi-EX with one of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none

Computer Search - Trainer
Item

Discard two cards. Search your deck for any one card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

ACE SPEC: You can’t have more than 1 ACE SPEC card in your deck.

You can use any number of Item cards during your turn.

stratagy:
emolga sets up pokemon, celebi ex lets flygon KO most(if not all) the opponents pkmn

Last edited:
Emolga from Dragon's Exalted sets up much better than Minccino, it searchs for 2 Basic's and puts them onto the bench and also has free retreat, you also don't need 4 copies when there's so much search available.

I'd concentrate more on the Flygon over having your Fighting Pokemon get KO's since I don't think Fighting weak pokemon will be all that's seen in the new format.

Persion is really slow and you don't get much out of it.

Where's the Bicycle?

I do agree on the 2 Rare Candy since you want your Flygon to be using Vibrava's attack but I'd say just 2 Vibrava isn't enough for this.

Random Receiver is going to be giving you stuff you don't want all the time, it's main use was to guarantee you shuffle draw but you're going to be hitting Cilan and Skyla a lot.

4 Switch is a bit much.

4 Skyla is too many, I'd say 2 max, if there's something specific you want to get to early, otherwise you need shuffle draw, there's no Juniper's in here and only 2 N, they give you the speed you need to get set up, with 4 Ultra Ball and Computer Search you'd be getting a lot of draw from Bianca.

Hugh is going to be giving your opponent cards most of the time, since they'll always be playing out their hand to the fullest every turn.

No Skyla? You run a rather low count of Rare Candy, and Skyla can help you get the clinch candy to get out of the gate faster with Flygons spread damage. Skyla also grabs your Ace Spec and your Bicycles or even an Ultra Ball to increase your bicycles effectiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back