Bournemouth Battle Roads
Winner to receive promo card and booster packs

Unlimited Tournament
Winner will receive custom made playmat

D&P Stormfront Pre-Release
Cost £18

Sunday 2 November
Big Weekend Tournament - K Value 16
Winner in each age group wins a Nintendo Wii or DS (Prizes still to be confirmed)
Top three in each age group win custom made playmat

D&P Stormfront Pre-Release
Cost £18

This is sure to be a massive event the biggest and first two day Pokemon event and tournaments will be going on all weekend. Doors open at 10am.
It is open to everyone to play and there are also many other events happening over the weekend. Watch this space for more detials coming soon. For more information please check my website - www.ukcardsandgames.co.uk

Come along and join the fun

Russ

do you have approx start times for each day yet for us people that need to book hotel rooms :)

Events will start at 10am each day

Takes about 2 hours from London to drive or about 2 and a half hours on the train.

Unfortunately to run an event of this magnitude in London would cost more than double the price, with much less space and that would not make it cost effective to run. It will be an awesome event and i hope you can all make it

looks like im travelling down friday night then :( the train doesn't get in til after 10 - i'm gonna be poor

Event is open to everyone including players from Europe. There will be loads of fun and at that time of year there will be plenty of B&Bs and guest houses with spare rooms.

Few more surprises to come but all tournaments are fully sanctioned and have high K Values for those looking for extra points towards your rankings!

Russ..... just wanted to ask since there will be prerelease before the big tournament are stormfront cards allowed in the tournament??

thanks

Back