Scoop up X4
Super Scoop up X4
Mysterious Fossil X4
Energy Removal x4
Clefairy Doll X4

:lol: Energy X16 :lol:

Water X16

Last edited:
It looks like your trying to use a deck based around almost every trainer with Bill in its name. Unfortunatly it seems to need a nice little bashing.

I would kick out the fossils for a pair of Cleffas from Neo 1, along with a Neo 1 Clefairy and Jungle/B2 Clefable. Also Recycle energy should be added with a couple Super Potions, as Recycle Energy will pay for the cost of the S.Potions when you get it out. Then the Bill's Mail should be sent back to the box, and probably replaced with a couple of Master Balls. And to cut back on the ER's, I'd throw in a couple of Woopers and Quagsires from Neo 1 and Neo 3. And if you can I think you might be able to find room for a couple of Pokédexes.

Last edited:
the plan for this deck is to not make it past turn 2 and I thought it would be cool to use all the Bills I'm betting you can't take a prize before my deck disapears

BLiZzArD said:
the plan for this deck is to not make it past turn 2 and I thought it would be cool to use all the Bills I'm betting you can't take a prize before my deck disapears
LOL :lol:
Anyway, if you want to burn through your deck asap, you might want to try Jungle Meowth or Kangashan. Also, you might want to try Misty's Wrath.
"Misty's Wrath
Take 7 cards from the top of your deck, choose one of them and discard the rest."
With what you already have, you could draw 32 cards(not counting Mail from Bill), while placing 4 back in your deck. This would be a good point for Prof. Oak, if you put it into your deck. You might also want to put in Lucky Stadium.

With all those Bills, why not put in some Oracles -- "classic" combo. Of course, that's a serious suggestion for a joke deck. Making this one have any chance of winning would also involve completely destroying the whole focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back