Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Billy Mays... DEAD!!!!

Mew*

I just heard it on the news, he was found dead at home today. He was a legend. It's truly a shame since he was so amazing with his commercials and could always make me smile. Discuss. :frown:

R.I.P.

Wait seriously? That is weird, Smosh just did a vid on him too. A lot of celebrities are dying. Who is next? I hope no one but jeesh.

so far thats 4 people that diend in 1 week.
ed mcmahon farrah fawcett michael jackson billy mays.
thats 4
also there was a 5th one to die.
a 3rd perosn died along with mj and farrah the lead singer of the seeds
dont know who he is because im 18 but if anyone knows the rock and roll the seed well it was the lead singer on the same day as mj and farrah.

Wow. I did a great impression of him in school for an advertisement project in Band and French, complete with mask.

Keep the spirit of Oxy CLean alive! Wear this mask!
http://superpunch.blogspot.com/2008/03/free-downloadable-billy-mays-mask.html

And here's a funny picture of the man.
http://xa8.xanga.com/1cbf021b37632218518784/m171161359.gif

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

cross fingers next is geroge w bush.
that will be great if he was next.

Last edited:
IN HONOR OF BILLY MAYES, JUNE 28TH WILL BE NATIONal CAPS LOCK DAY

EDIT: No, let's not do that, thank you very much. P_A.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just waiting for his post-mortum commercials to pop up.

"Hi, Billy Mays here... FROM BEYOND THE GRAAAAAVE"

Well, if you think about it, Michael Jackson had to have purchased more Oxiclean than anyone else, so it only makes sense that Billy Mays would die after his main cash flow halted.

(Don't get it? That's ok. Watch enough old MJ footage, and you will.)

Billy Mays was an inspiration to me, his death shocked and saddened me. R.I.P Billy, and I pray for all of your family and friends through this troubling time.

celebrity death match is going to come back with the matches to show who the winners were.
jackson and everyone else that died died because they lost the celebrity death match.
now back to reality what has eminem and macolycolken (home alone kid) said bout michael.

What is this? Death week for celebrities? What is going on here?

Even though I only seen his commercial once, RIP dude.

I've never heard of so many celebrities dying within a week's time. I had respect for Billie Mays since he used the exact same formula for his commercials for six or so years straight and I never found myself annoyed by them. This is especially sad since he had just gotten picked up for his own cable TV show... RIP

cross fingers next is geroge w bush.
that will be great if he was next.

That was extreamly inappropriate. It isn't good when anyone dies, and you should never wish for anyone's death, no matter how much you dislike them.

But on the subject of being a good and respectful person, Rest in Peace, Billy Mays. =/

his autposy was just released billy may had a enlarge heart in other terms heart disease.

I've never heard of so many celebrities dying within a week's time. I had respect for Billie Mays since he used the exact same formula for his commercials for six or so years straight and I never found myself annoyed by them. This is especially sad since he had just gotten picked up for his own cable TV show... RIP

Back