4 Pokedex
3 Juniper
3 Great Ball
3 Evolite
3 Dark Claw
Energy (15)
10 :dark:
5 :psychic:

The main idea of this deck is to hit with the Bisharp, cycle in the Cinccino, then retreat it for free the next turn and use finishing blow to hit hard for 1-2 energy. I thought about using Shedinja as a decoy, but I decided not to...fliptini might be helpful for cinccino's ability also and would take away a few extra energies...

Tell me what you think!

Thanks,
DrowzeeIndeed

Last edited:
If you want stall in Unlimited don't forget the original grand master, Mr. Mime from Jungle!

Mewtwo LV.X does just pretty much auto win against a lot of decks now though, with so many awesome Basics around it's tempting to forgo evolutions entirely.

I didn't realize that fliptini didn't work with attacks...:tongue:...this is my first month playing PokemonTCG so don't be surprised if there are stupid mistakes in this post.

Mr. Mime would work...do they even sell cards that old on websites anymore? I like the idea of MewTwo LV.X because it has a decent damage output, where as Mr. Mime I'd think on average does 40-50 tops before you're opponent smartens up and KO's him. Also MewTwo LV. X doesn't take any damage from basics, including Resharim, Zekrom, and Kyurem's outrage. I think since I posted unlimited I'll just add MewTwo instead of Cinccino, but that also means I'm running at least 4 :psychic: to power up MewTwo LV. X...

Here's the changes I'm making if your looking at this for the first time:
-3-3 Cinccino
-3 :dark:
+2-2 MewTwo Diamond & Pearl—Majestic Dawn 9/100 Rare Holo and MewTwo LV. X
+5 :psychic:

I'm not going to make any specific suggestions for your list but there's a few things to think about with this style of deck. Even if you are switching to a benched stall Pokemon with Bisharp's attack your opponent can still snipe him or use Gust of Wind / Pokemon Catcher on it.
You could run bench protection like Dugtrio (Crystal Guardians) and/or Trainer lock like Vileplume.

You say you've not been playing Pokemon TCG long? If you want to build a deck for serious tournaments you realize they're all done with the Black & White on format now right?
Of course some Leagues run all sorts of formats, Unlimited 150 is popular where I live so that's all I play, it uses 100 card singleton decks so the games are always very varied!

Last edited:
Of course I recognize tournament rules, I've read the Modified Legal Card list. However, I'm building this deck for fun, not for tournaments.

Also when I say I'm new, it means I've overlooked some major flaws in the deck such as not recognizing the presence of cards like Pokemon Catcher in the format. Dugtrio and Vileplume would be very good ideas...what would you suggest removing? Maybe lower the number of copies of the same card and add more search engines?

Also, are there any recent cards with the same "Bench Protection" as Dugtrio? Just in case I decide to enter something? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back