Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BK cards have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixback4fire

I was stopping into bk today to get a veggie burger (yes im a vegi lol) and I'm loking at the menu because giratina caught my eye and so i kept pulling up to get a better look (the lady was like can i take your order...CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER.....are you there?.) So I got two toys the shaymin and giratina rockers... these are both pretty lame ..infact I think all the toy parts are really lame :\ i liked the deckboxes...... My only real big question is.,... the set is themed platinum but there isnt any cards from PL only MD-and one giratina from LA so its kinda another useless set of cards but great for kids to start playing !

so here is the link and thank you for reading
http://www.clubbk.com/Toys/Default.aspx

[actually everyone playing eeveelutions will be excited eevee can be RH but say PL even better than just a normal RH eevee from MD lol]

How is the foil, is it just a RH or is it like a regular holo?

Just RH , I only opened 1 (the other one is for someone else ) i pulled pikachu and piplup and now they give you 2 cards instead of 1 . there pretty much the same as the other ones just say platinum now

I still encourage those that can to support this as much as possible. The better this promotion goes, the more likely they'll have more like it, and the more likely there will be "better" stuff in the packs.

We will never see "better" stuff in these types of promotions. True, if this is supported, there is a higher chance of it happening again in the future.

It's a shame there are rules in place to stop the good old Charlie & the Chocolate Factory 'golden ticket' type of promotions.

1 x Playable 'legal' Card - not too broken but pretty awesome
1 x Collectable Card - Pikachu/Charizard/Mew super holo

Both limited to 100 per country

This would rock the sales!

Maybe they could do it on salads only to overcome the "forcing kids to eat junk" debate.

I know I would spend £$£$ on trying to get one......heck I might even start to like salads....okay okay that wont happen but it's a thought!

I don't understand... how does the Regigigas and Pikachu card holder work? In the picture it's just a thingy with Pikachu.

Blech, I hated those! At least put a hard case around it of cheap plastic so my cards aren't victim to those spikes on the walls of the holder!

You were able to get a veggie burger with a Kids Meal?

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in this year's Burger King festivities. I'm also vegetarian and have lost my tolerance for their rancid BK Veggie. Oh well! Looks like I'll be trading if my interests are piqued!

A little off topic but...

I got every card..... In English Platinum packs!

I got every card you can get in spanish in English PL packs.

i presume this BK promo is currently only in america? or has it hopped across the pond yet
n i still need 2 cards from the last one :(

I got my set of them on Monday. And it only took me 26 toys to get them all.:tongue:
So far I've found Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup and Giratina to be the hardest to get. While Leafeon, Glacia, Dialga and Palkia seem to be the easiest.

Can we use those card holders at premier events like nats? If so I might consider it, just so I can be that awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back