Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Black & White Base Set UR Variations

TheDuckTamer09

Does anyone have a detailed guide/scans of the different versions of FA Zekrom, FA Reshiram and Secret Rare Pikachu?

I know there's 3 versions of Zekrom (Black BG, gray BG, and light gray BG) but I'm having a hard time telling the difference between the black and the gray.

I've also heard mixed information regarding Reshiram. I've seen 2 versions. One has the rarity star cut off on the left side and the other has a blurry rarity star that is small. I've heard some people say there are 5 versions. Can anyone confirm this?

From what I know about the Pikachu, there are 2 versions: 1 with a bold thunderbolt on the body of the card and one where the bolt is either missing or very very faint.

Does anyone have more information on this?

Thanks!

The FA Reshiram:

Error - Missing/Very faint Rarity Star.
Correction - Visible Rarity Star with 1/3 missing.

Secret Pika:

Error - Very faint lightning bolt
Correction - Easy to see bold lightning bolt.

there are absolutely 4 versions of Reshiram, I never really expected any of them to be worth anything since a ton existed of all so I forget the particulars, but it involves things like the rarity symbol being faded, the top wing tip being behind and on top of some line...it has been too long since I had this discussion (when the set came out) but there should definitely be 4 versions or more

Back