2 Holon Mentor
1 Holon Scientist
1 Holon Adventurer

3 Multi Energy
3 Water Energy
6 Lightning Energy

the point of this deck is to be anti stage two and anti ex's
this is not a t2 deck, it is t3
the stregnth charms are for pesky 80 hp pokemon, such as exeggutor d (delta bieng the only deck that comes to mind without a stage two or an ex)
dragon mist is a NASTY attack, 70 and no other effects, other than weakness
altaria ex is good as well, 100 hp, no weakness, and resistance to stage two's
post what you think (ideas, comments, suggestions, ect.)

I tried it when Emerald was released... it's mediocre at best, even in 2-on-2 with the Dragons Altaria.

If the new dragons in ex:DF had colourless weakness, this would be an incredible metagame against them... but neither dragonite nor flygon ex d has any weakness.

Tagrineth: the colorless weakness would help, but i play altaria for his 70 damage attack, as well as his body
Sceptile: ty, but littlebrother.dec still beats it...
SuicidalPikachu: nice idea, i might try that
anything else?

PSYCO: The problem with the 70 damage attack is it only does 70 damage. It's like a crappy, slower version of Zapdos ex, though without the glaring self-weakness. If he could do 140 (160 w. Charm) to Stage 2 dragons without being one shotted in return (which his body would allow), he'd be really good... as is, it's just mediocre.

It'd be nice if it could have some kind of tech that could hit a little harder, or used as a tech with something that hits.. a little harder. =x

point taken
i play this as casual now, just to mess with all the silly people playing their silly charizard d decks

Oh yeah, it's a real neat and decent casual deck. Has an easy time against many rogue types.

Also, I think I'm downplaying it a little too much because it seems fairly decent against Meta-Nite, actually. Have to drop 5 energy to KO an Altaria... hmm

the Altaria would be so much better if the second (or first) attack had something extra, i mean, look at Armaldo Ex, nice body stage 2 and (without the effects) half decent attacks. its the EFFECT of the attacks that make the card good and the reason Altaria ISNT competitive is the fact that it only has decent attacks. Strength Charm is an idea tho, that makes its attack go a little past par. now it wouldnt be such a fuss if there were cards that made it so it could do 70 T2. This isnt a thrash on your deck, just a factuality, now lets get into the fixes...

2 Altaria ex EM
1 Altaria DX
1 Altaria Ex d (DF)
2 Swablu EM
2 Swablu DF
2-1-2 Salamence Ex d (DF)
2 Holon's Electrode/Ton

4 PETM
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Energy Removal 2
4 Giant Stump
2 Warp Point
2 Castaway
2 Strength Charm
2 Windstorm
3 Holon Transciever
2 Holon Mentor
1 Holon Scientist
1 Holon Adventurer
2 RC

2 Multi Energy
6 Water Energy
4 Lightning Energy

Fixes: The Speed was lowered a little bit, Swablu from DF does 10 and then 10 more if it has less energy than the defending pokemon. SDalamence d for the slightly better hit and good snipe attack as well as being able to change types. And with Altaria d you can get it up with very little time. i also changed around the energy, PETM IMO was essential in this new build. i mean no offense in changing most of the actual deck around but again Altaria Ex isnt that competitive when it comes down to it.

tagrineth: stage two and ex pokemon defetion is what this deck does
suicidalpikachu: my deck is designed to be fast, so salamence cuts into that
70 t3 is nasty, and that is what i capitalize on.

This sounds like nothing more then a fun deck. t3 70 is really low if thats all your deck can do. Add chu ex to go with the reduction idea and for a speed snipe.

it may be a good casual deck but it wont win anything major
it will be good to teach newer players with however so its really just an around league or the house deck to relax and have fun with and take a break from huge strategys
looks like it could be some fun : )

Tagrineth: 70 t3 is uber nasty, there is no pokemon who does more than 70 damage
if you ever see a card with 80 or more damage printed on it, the card is fake, and should be reported to POP headquarters immeadiatly
Papi/Manny: the point of this deck is to use altaria, not raichu
nice idea though...
Oreo: it is fun, expecialy the look on people's face when they lose to it

PSYCO829 said:
Tagrineth: 70 t3 is uber nasty, there is no pokemon who does more than 70 damage
if you ever see a card with 80 or more damage printed on it, the card is fake, and should be reported to POP headquarters immeadiatly
Papi/Manny: the point of this deck is to use altaria, not raichu
nice idea though...
Oreo: it is fun, expecialy the look on people's face when they lose to it
How about Groudon or Kyogre EX? And those are basics. Swampert EX? Arcanine EX? Lugia EX? 70 T3 is far from nasty.

Scizor Ex? Feraligatr? there are LOADS of pokemon that can do more than 70 t3. and those all have something extra to make them even more nasty.

Suicidal Pikacu, Skull Bash: if you read, you will realize those cardz do not exist
they were illusions created to control your mind
and BTW, dont tell me to use a non altaria card, my sis likes altaria, so i built this for her (hence the name)
Matias: EMO pokemon always win
look at whiscash, he is the most EMO pokemon in existance, and POP had to do a coverup to hide the fact that T2 Whiscash won worlds
EMO POWER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back