1 interviewer questions
1 flower shop lady

Stadium: 1

1 burned tower

Energies: 13

9 :water:
3 :colorless::colorless:
1 rainbow energy

Well the idea is always to snipe important pokemon in bench, like magnemites, tepigs, horseas, ninetales.
i prefer floatzel instead of feral 'cause its a stage 1 and has free retreat cost.
magnezone for draw power and has a powerful attack.
im testing ho-oh legend againts :grass: pokemon that have water resistance, besides :fighting: is cool.
i would like to add 1 black belt, 'cause sometimes i would like to 1hko the active pokemon.
im testing 3 rare candies, i had 4 before and no junk arms, now im playing with 3 candies and 1 junk arm, maybe i should add 1 more junk arm.
idk if i should add energy retrieval or fisherman, cause i return the energies with hydro launcher, and burned tower helps sometimes.
what u say guys, what modifications should i do to this deck?
thanks in advance :thumb:

i dont like burned tower because it helps the opponent as well. i think you'd be safer running retrievals or fisherman. maybe another interviewers,

How come you don't have Feraligatr Prime in this deck considering the fact Hydro Launcher returns 2 :water: Energies to your hand, meaning you will wait two turns to deal 100 damage?

Last edited:
How come you don't have Feraligatr Prime in this deck considering the fact Hydro Launcher returns 2 :water: Energies to your hand, meaning you will wait two turns to deal 100 damage?

'cause floatzel's pokepower allows me to play 1 more energy :) if i have 2 floatzels, i can play 2 more energies per turn.

im considering to remove burned tower for 1 energy retrieval :)
any other suggestions?:eek:

I honestly don't know how much testing you've done with this deck, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the main problems you've had thus far is consistency. Getting a consistent game that allows you to set up and deal damage in a matter of 2-3 turns.

Drop the magnazone line totally its unnecessary and makes your deck clunky plus, you only running a 1-1-1 line with 3 candy which could be better used to get your blastoise out. Magnazone cannot be the next claydol in this era especially with black and white, at least not in this deck it cannot be.

Add a 3rd cleffa that will give you a better start and shuffle draw if you don't get the hand you need right off that bat.

Next drop an elms and add one collector it is extremely vital for your early game to get that collector so you can build up your bench. Drop the hoho legend its not doing you anygood really your main attacker should be balstoise you really don't need to be switching back and forth with any other attacker.

tech in some more junk arm dual ball and max those candy better chance to draw into them. this should dramatically change your game play.

I honestly don't know how much testing you've done with this deck, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the main problems you've had thus far is consistency. Getting a consistent game that allows you to set up and deal damage in a matter of 2-3 turns.

Drop the magnazone line totally its unnecessary and makes your deck clunky plus, you only running a 1-1-1 line with 3 candy which could be better used to get your blastoise out. Magnazone cannot be the next claydol in this era especially with black and white, at least not in this deck it cannot be.

Add a 3rd cleffa that will give you a better start and shuffle draw if you don't get the hand you need right off that bat.

Next drop an elms and add one collector it is extremely vital for your early game to get that collector so you can build up your bench. Drop the hoho legend its not doing you anygood really your main attacker should be balstoise you really don't need to be switching back and forth with any other attacker.

tech in some more junk arm dual ball and max those candy better chance to draw into them. this should dramatically change your game play.

thanks man, i'll consider ur recommendations :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back