Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blastyex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Sea Horse

:cool: I am trying to get this thing to work, with Aqua's Walrein but I think it's just going a little too slow and I want to find a way for it to work without having to take it out but I'm kinda stuck. Here's my list:

Pokemon:
3 Sparce
2 Skitty
2 Delcatty
2 Magnemite
2 Magneton
2 Feebas
2 Milotic
3 Aqua's Walrein
3 Squirtle
1 Wartortle
3 Stoise EX

Trainers:
2 Island Cave
2 Briney
3 Candy
3 Archie
3 Bill's Maintenance
3 Steven
3 VS Seeker

Energy:
2 Lightning
14 Water

Like I said before I know I shouldn't but I want to KEEP Walrein in, and the Maintenance is to shuffle Walrein in so I can Archie it out. :D

Last edited:
Dude you basically have 2 options
in my eyes.

1)Ditch the Magneton and Delcatty
lines for more trainers and a 4th Dunsparce.

2)Ditch the Aqua's Walrein and Milotic
Line for more trainers and a 4th Dunsparce.

Last edited:
I'd drop all the other pokemon and go 4-4-4 with squirtle line, 4 dunsparce and 2 jirachi. 4 rare candy and 4 wally's trainig. That'd be a speedy deck. Get out blastoise and he'll power himself up. Early ko's

Last edited:
Okay people u don't get it about TA Walrein, This deck can be a set-up deck which is also good.
my fix
-2 Skitty
-2 Delcatty
-2 Magnaton
-2 Magnamite
-1 Milotic
-2 lightning
+1 Steven's advice
+1 Briney's compassion
+1 Wartortle
+3 por
+2 Celio
+3 Water energy

I always find that without the CattyTon engine, I never have enough energy to effectively use TA's Rein. So I use the Castform engine. But I really don't see the deck doing well. It's very slow. And Mt. Moon just made the deck a whole lot worse. I was going to play Blastoise at cities, but with the Mt. Moon errata, I think Blastoise or anything with a CattyTon engine is not going to survive very well.

Gilbert, I'm glad that you posted the list, 'cause I have some good ideas which you might wanna try out, since you are currently are citizen water player ;/

Anyways, I tested this deck idea before even HL's release, and it solved a couple speed issues that WALREIGN had, but it still doesn't fix the big picture: be fast, 'stoise!

At first, myself, Mudkip, and SuperWooper all agreed that TA Walrein seemed like a neat idea on paper: deal unlimited damage, big, non-ex basic to deal with. However, think about what we have now: a successful magma deck, an up-and-coming monarchy, and maybe even primetool if I spend time playtesting it (X_X). How will a fighting weak poke like that succeed?

Pokemon (24):
4 Dunsparce
3 Squirtle
1 Wartortle
3 Blastoise ex
3 Pidgey
1 Pidgeotto
3 Pidgeot
2 Feebas
2 Milotic
2 TA Walrein

Trainers (20):
4 Celio
4 Rare Candy
3 Steven
2 Ancient Tomb
2 Bill's Maintenance
2 TV Reporter
2 Archie
1 VS Seeker

Energy (16):
16 Water

I'll explain more about this list in a bit, but I setup very well, getting T3 blex/pidgeot/milotic quite often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back