Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BlazeApe deck Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSHYNE

I am losing to Grass decks! (Speedrill) So that means there is definitely something screwed up about this deck! I am running a Blaziken and Infernape deck mainly because I like 1 type decks, and I can't get my hands on a LuxrayGLX lol. All fire for speed and consistency! Please help my deck!

Pokemon 16 :pokeball:
3-1 Blaziken FB
3-1 Infernape 4
1-1 Ninetales MT
1 Crobat G
1 Unown G
1 Bronzong G
2 Uxie
1 Azelf

Supporters 11:thumb:
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Aaron's Collection
1 Bebe's Search

Trainers 22 :eek:
4 Energy Gain
4 SP Radar
4 Poketurn
3 Power Spray
3 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball
1 Night Maintenance
1 VS Seeker
1 Warp Point

Energy 11 :fire:
11 Fire

Strategy
Early Game- Start with Ape or Ken. Attach fire with EGain asap to deal damage quick. T2 get out the level X's with premier balls and radars to pokepower Intimidating Roars to pick off weaklings with Fire Spin for 100 or Kens Jet Shoot for 80. Crobat and PTurns for those annoying 90 or 110 HP pokes.

Mid Game- Set up with Uxies will be determined with weak hands. Cyrus keeps the consistency. Power Sprays should be used by now to lock opponent. Ninetales may see play here if MewtwoX shows up. Spammed Apes and Kens should be seen now with the radars and rosies being used.

Late Game- VS seeker, Night Maintenance, Aaron's Collection, and Premier balls should be used by now due to the daredevil acts of Ken and Ape and their 'kill fast, die young' mentality. I'm hoping the match goes to T7 MAX, so i am hoping i will never see a late game.

HELP! What in the world must I add to make this deck faster, stronger, and overall a top tier deck?! :confused::nonono:

Last edited:
Almost all of your pokemon are basic so what's your plan for a machamp deck.
Also you may need to put more bebe's search and you should put claydol GE in your deck.

should i still be worried about machamp? i think gengar variants are more of a problem than champ. and i totally forgot about lucario GL so in he goes. claydol has been used but is just way too slow to get out in this deck. any way i can speed this deck up while slowing down stage2 decks?

Almost all of your pokemon are basic so what's your plan for a machamp deck.
Also you may need to put more bebe's search and you should put claydol GE in your deck.
He uses Ninetails MT's Pokepower targeting their benched Uxie and hits active Machamp for 120? Also he could very easily put in an Uxie Lv.X to help that match up as well. Also playing a Claydol line in SP decks is just horribad in my experience, you almost have to pray your opponent has a Broken Time Space down for you to utilize, otherwise have fun letting that 50HP Baltoy bench sit for an entire turn, I'm guessing it probably won't make it to the next turn. SP runs well with just Uxie/Cyrus as it's main card advantage plays.

So yeah my suggestions...

Lucario GL
Uxie Lv.X
Cynthia's Feelings (A good thing to have to Cyrus into if you know you have an impending KO on your active Pokemon, just play a single copy)
Call Energy (Might help your starts/consistency)
4 SP Radar might be a bit much, cut down to 3 in my opinion

I ran a deck close to this and using luring flame to screw up peoples setup and get easy claydol/uxie KO's to shut them downn after spraying so they never even get setup and then sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back