Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blazekids Awesome 1st cities 2007- 2008

blazekid

This is my first report on a cities so I hope it suffices to everyones needs.

Deck
Gardie, Gallade

1st round Me Vs. Eggs/manetric
Okay so this round was really weird. I of course start with my one squirtle but get a god draw with an Oaks visit getting the whole gardy line so its all good. He destroied my poor squirtle with his carnivine and then i killed it with my gardy strength charm. I got a queen out the next turn then a LvX and it was all down hill from there.

1-0

2nd round Me Vs. my buddy Ryan R. Damage spread deck
I was pretty unhappy when I heard that we would face 2nd round but o well. I agian start with my only squirtle tech and am against a mareep I go second and need a basic. Fortunately I drew a nidoran to go along with my candy queen. He gets unlucky and I win again sry Ryan.

2-0

3rd round Me vs Raspel dunno

I get the most godly hand and basically donk him. Sry.

3-0

4th round Me Vs. another freind Jared C. Amphy

This was the match-up I did and didn't want I knew that I would win if I played him but it always suck to face a freind. I get a horrible hand with three basics one being my squirtle:lol:. I started with nidoran and went second he got a rare candy queen on the second turn but no switch. He gets a mareep and and attaches to it and passes. I evolve into nidorina and poison his queen with no energy and then TGW and beet him. Of course I win the TGW because I know him better than anyone.:biggrin: HE cant get a switch and i get set up like CRAZY. In the end this awesome player falls. sry Jared:biggrin:

4-0

5th round Me vs. My arch-enemy Mike P. Gallade Gardie

Probably the dumbest match in history because not only do I start with squirtle but my blastiose and Rosannes are prized. BLAHHHHHh:mad::mad:. I lose turn three :nonono:

4-1

Semi-Finals
Me vs. Jared
Well I couldn't have asked easier match I destroied him in the second game so we wont go into that but the first game was amuseing. We both get three mullagains and then I get a forth. Neither Jared nor I got a single evolution for so long cause of my TGW. I win with a late gallade.
Finals Mike
First game he wins easy.
Second game evenly matched but I pull it out in the end
Third game
This was my best strating hand ever I topped three rare candies one of which went to a queen. I destroied him with all of that power and it seemde like he had just given up after five turns. Thnks for an awesome match as always Mike

Props
A smooth running tournamnet thnks To Tonya Cunningham and Ron Preztel(sp).
Christina for always making me laugh
Ryan for the ride
WINNING
Cupcake winning YEAH CUPCAKE
Slops
Wayne jk :lol:
Starting with squitle almost every game
Not getting to play in the probes:nonono:
Lack of Adrien :lol:

Hope to c everyone in the springs this is Josh saying everyday is a good one when you beet Mike LOL
Jk (but not really):cool:

Last edited:
sorry

but i won my division and i didnt do w/e this thing is so yah me and my mario which siposeivly sux said adrian he said gallade lucario is were its at but yah Cup cake won seniors Go CupCake

Yeah unlucky again for me lol but next time josh next time just u wait :lol:

But that aside great job bud :thumb:

sorry

but i won my division and i didnt do w/e this thing is so yah me and my mario which siposeivly sux said adrian he said gallade lucario is were its at but yah Cup cake won seniors Go CupCake

d00d you gave away my SD!!:mad::mad::mad: LOL Josh thanks for putting me in the props Ill make sure to PWN you this weekend

booohoo cry about it

-kev

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

thanx 4 putting me up there

-kev:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:

we r pokemon masters (i wish):pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:

Last edited:
Adrien you were in my slops lol not props so i was upset u weren't there. BTW the day you pwn me is the day he ll freezes over
Flariados dude why would you even post. Go back to teh netherlands if your going to b rude
CC thnks

Thnks Ian BTW How can you win if i win again???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back