Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

blaziken EX for auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesschow12 said:
i have a blaziken ex auction(just got it yesterday) and is now for auction!!

it is mint,no scratch,no bents,no white dots and whatsoever

bid starts: $8
each increasment : $1 or above
auction ends!:6 may 2004

if you want the normal blaziken holo go here

http://pokegym.net/showthread.php?t=6036

STOP CHANGING THE FREAKING DATES AND UPPING THE PRICES JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GETTING ENOUGH! its So annoying and just because you're not getting enough money doesnt mean you can keep chahing the dates. Also, if the price was low a week before the deadline, dont think itll stay there! God prices usually go up the highest on the last day. STOP CHANGING IT =/

But ill bid $11

did i change the date

NO!

the blaziken from rusa holo auction is going to end

and this is the new one ,so don be misunderstood read properly

jesschow12 said:
did i change the date

NO!

the blaziken from rusa holo auction is going to end

and this is the new one ,so don be misunderstood read properly
i will bid $13

man that dude talks too much hey i really need ur blaziken ex so can u change the date like earlier

but if u cant das ok but i would really like it

Last edited:
Uh either the up is to bump his post or he's in a sense "selling his card" An auction is where theres a starting price and OTHER people bid on it. Don't be pressured into buying his card if he keeps saying "up" Ebay could probably land you a better deal and is a true auction site =\

Raikou said:
Uh either the up is to bump his post or he's in a sense "selling his card" An auction is where theres a starting price and OTHER people bid on it. Don't be pressured into buying his card if he keeps saying "up" Ebay could probably land you a better deal and is a true auction site =\

o thank you very much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back