1 Switch

17 Supporters Don't Effect Me, suprisingly :D

This is by far the best list, i have come up with. Currently 5-0
Defeated
2x Gardy / Gardy EX
1x Politoed / Vaporeon
1x Armaldo
1x Amphy

YUP- Oak's Research over CC, Why? I prefer 5 cards over 2-3 .. most of eon games i play are mostly 3-5 cards in hand, so why not play Research instead =/ ... you guarannted 5 so . Bleh

Ugh Lemme See,

Always try to start with Skitty or Dunsparce, If you have a juggler in hand, save it, errand for 2 fire .. and bomb them, should be able to get delcatty by then, pump up the blazekin's and start the swarm, if gardy ex rears its big head, load of exeggutor and bomb it to the discard pile. People been telling me Rare Candy isn't that really good in here, but, IMO ... Its really good, gives you a faster swarm, and also gives you early lead which your opponenet shouldn't be able to rebound with. Fan Club / Dunsparce just ownz you, its like 3 Torchic, 1 Skitty, 1 Exeggute, its amazing. Next turn, 2 combuskens, and delcatty going, amazing. Yes, ive done that at least 4 times. After you SARS with Dun, Stall for a couple turns wit Glaze, u should be able to start the swarm with Blaziken by then.

This thing Dies to Wailmer/Wailord if you get no exeggutor =/.

Games Played Against
-Ampharos / Raichu EX - Win
-Gardevior - Win
-Omastar - Win
-Aggron / Houndoom - Win
-Sceptile TeCh - Win
-Gardevior - Win
-Wailord EX - Win
-Gardevior - Loss
-Aggron EX/ Wailord/Furret - Loss

Opinons, Fixes, whatever. are welcome

Got Apprentice? Play ME! [EON only plz]
IRC - #pojo
AIM - vxt0yzruskidxv

~TruK

Last edited:
Y'know, I've been using on of these for a while, and it's about time someone else posted one of these! Rock on!

Although... it seems like you'd have a bit of trouble getting out evolutions quickly. Perhaps some more search engines geared towards Evos?

And yes, go with Oak's Research. Birch... isn't quite worthy of being a supporter. I think it's just a bit too weak.

But that's just me. Otherwise, EXCELLENT job.

Maverick Hunter Zero said:
Y'know, I've been using on of these for a while, and it's about time someone else posted one of these! Rock on!

Although... it seems like you'd have a bit of trouble getting out evolutions quickly. Perhaps some more search engines geared towards Evos?

And yes, go with Oak's Research. Birch... isn't quite worthy of being a supporter. I think it's just a bit too weak.

But that's just me. Otherwise, EXCELLENT job.

I do not have a problem getting out the evolutions quickly..

Birch has its uses over Research also, im continuely playtesting both cards, to see which works better .. so ya

It's a good deck 4 sure

Exeggecutor/blaziken is a contender 4 sure. I play mine a little differently. I found for me to get a exeggutor out in a timely fashion every game I had to up the odds. That is why I play 3/3 on both 1 stages. Delcatty is key for me with this deck. I'll post my list later.

Yeah, I like the Blaziken/Exeggutor combo myself. I played against MHZ's Blaziken/Exeggutor a few weeks ago, and I was immediately impressed. If I had the cards for it, I'd probably play it myself. Anyway, I have a bunch of suggestions for this one -- too many to write out, so I'll be posting a decklist. BTW, I'm identifying Pokemon by their numbers in the sets' notation, where there's more than one in the same set.

Pokemon (20):
4 Torchic (R/S #73)
4 Combusken (R/S #27)
4 Blaziken (R/S #3)
3 Exeggcute (AQ #76)
3 Exeggutor (AQ #12)
2 Dunsparce (SS)

Trainers (23):
3 Juggler
3 Copycat
3 Professor Oak's Research
2 Oracle
2 Pokemon Nurse
1 Town Volunteers
3 Rare Candy
3 Switch
3 Potion

Energy (17):
17 Fire Energy

Notes: OK, lots of changes, I know. I based it as strongly as I could on your version. The Delcatty line is gone, not because I don't think it's good (on the contrary, I think it's great), but because it's a third Evolution line. Since Blaziken and Exeggutor are your focuses, I couldn't very well drop them, but three Evolution lines, especially when one line is a Stage 2, can be trouble. The Supporter count for my version is a bit high by my standards, but it shouldn't be too big a problem. It's only one more than you had. Other than that, I just made a few improvements to the Trainer engine, and came up with this. Hope I helped.

Delcatty is the main draw in this deck =/ .. without Delcatty the speed is gone =/... and it also gives another Fire NRG in the discard for Blaziken, and yes, ive tried this without Delcatty. It loses speed GREATLY. Potion is just =/

This is how I like to play this deck
23 pokes
4 Torchic 50 hp
3 Combusken FlArE
4 Blaziken RSH
3 Skitty 50 hp - u pick
3 Delcatty holo
3 Exeggcute AQ2 continuous explosion psy
3 Exeggutor AQH

// Energy 17
17 Fire Energy

// Trainers 20
3 Juggler
4 Oracle - use w/delcatty/blaziken for best draw engine in the format
4 oaks research - steady 5 cards
2 dessert shaman - hand disruption
2 nurse
2 Rare Candy - omastar owns candy so I dropped one
1 Pokemon Fan Club
1 lanette's net search - grab an egg, skitty, and torchic
1 Town Volunteers

I do not play switch or any healing. I basically play total beat . My strategy is to pound you down first. I play 3/3 on both 1 stages. It works better for me. This is the best draw engine (delcatty's power/oracle/blaziken to retrieve nrg) in the. I replaced my switches with draw. I may put them back.

Last edited:
Uhm, Boost doesn't work on Exeggutor sadly ;/

Anyway, Trainer Engine will slow you down a bit, imo . though, im considering Desert Though, so ya .. mm...

Tks

~TruK

Once again, Exeggutor's attack states discard energy cards and flip a coin for each energy card discarded. So Boost is nothing more than a Fire for Exeggutor Psycodad.

Thanks, I did not know. :eek: Better read the card! Well scratch the boost. It does work with the psy eggy but the grass one stronger and more appropriate in the eon environment

Last edited:
Here is how i would play the deck:

4 Torchic
3 Combusken
4 Blaziken
3 Skitty
3 Delcatty
3 Exeggcute
3 Exeggcutor

4 Oracle
4 Copycat
4 Juggler
3 Pokemon Fan Club
2 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Nurse
1 Town Volunteers

16 Fire

I like Psychodad's idea about rare candy in here, just dont overdo it. Nurse is wonderful in here with the cycle of energies and the other cards should be self explanatory.

Yes nurse works in the deck. Specially on eggy. Copycat does not work as well in this format for me at least over here in Michigan. I prefer Oaks Research. And 16 fires works but I'll most likely play 17 and drop 2 boost. For the other slot i'll tech in a BBP most likely.

Last edited:
Changed my Deck a little bit, tried Oracle last night, i wasn't really too happy, so yeah ...

** updates main deck **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back