Blaziken Firestarter in a precon?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Perfect0ne, Jan 21, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Perfect0ne

Perfect0ne New Member

I heard that one of the RS Precons have Firestarter Blaziken in it. Is it true? how many?
    Thanx!

2. Chrisbo

Chrisbo Administrator

This isn't a rulings question. Moving over to "Single Cards" for further discussion.

3. Xeno

Xeno New Member

Are you talking about the Ruby Theme Deck? Last I heard, it came with a 1 FireStarter Blaziken.

4. AbsolutelyNobody

AbsolutelyNobody New Member

The ruby theme deck had the non-holo one, clutch/flamethrower. Unless they changed it.

5. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

What AbsolutelyNobody said! We tweeked that deck by adding in the holo Blaziken, but it didn't come with it...

6. GOROY

GOROY New Member

The Ruby and Sapphire decks both had no holos in them, but came with one extra holo, which there is a possible chance to get Firestarter Blaziken, it is like a 1:14 or 1:22 chance given the amount of holos in the set.

7. Xeno

Xeno New Member

Eh? Really? I guess my friends just got lucky and got a Holo Blaziken in his Ruby Deck though I didn't see him open it though.

8. IcEsTOrM

IcEsTOrM New Member

well i got a holo swampert frm my sapphire deck =)

9. PokeMasterFlabface

PokeMasterFlabface <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Well my sister got the Ruby deck and it came with a Holo Blaziken as the random Holo. A lot of people have been thinking this as being in the original deck, but you could get lucky. 8)