Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bleach ftw

mewoxys666

Bleach has been progressing very well lately, I have been watching it via Youtube or VeohTV, and am currently on Episode 187. Anyone else a fan?

The anime was awesome. The Soul Society arc was one of the best arcs I've seen so far.

However, the filler was too annoying, and I stopped watching it. I moved on to reading the Manga.

The fillers are actually very good, if they are taken in a complete vacuum. The problem that most people have is with their timing. Why put them after the Grimmjaw fight rather than waiting for the Turn Back the Pendulum miniarc to put them in? Ahhh, well. I'm enjoying what they're putting out for what it is, at the very least...

Yeah, the new Captain Amagai.. well I hope I can continue cause it might be a spoiler, but has anyone seen the anime up till episode 187?

No one really cares about having filler spoiled. I'm just happy that we're almost done with it. This filler arc has definitely been an improvement over the last one (well, it is now that they're not still sending in cannon fodder with the same weapons over and over); however, the timing for it was terrible and just dropping out in the of a story arc for it was really annoying. Especially since this filler arc started out poorly.

yea thats true.. i think the fillers are ok but they way they introduced it was kinda a dissapointment.. i figured we would be done with the arrancar episodes.. =P

Big fan here, of the anime and manga (also am a big van of Naruto and One Piece but that's offtopic)

The Manga seriously reached a fantastic point.

And I like the anime, but I favor other anime's more because of the background Bleach has is in most cases quite dull.

Kenpachi however, is the best anit-hero I know of in anime/manga. Laughing when slashed, only killing if you wish for it.

Back