Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blissey deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowlion

Deck that one of my Juniors is playing any advice is welcome.

Pokemon: 22

3-3 Weavile
3-3 Blissey
2-2 Darkrai X
2-2 Claydol
2 Unown G

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium:23

4 Roseanne's
3 Bebe's
3 Felecity's
4 Pokeradar
4 PokeHealer (dont laugh taking status effects or 8 damage off Blissey can change games lol)
2 Night Maintenance
2 Moonlight Stadium
1 Luxury Ball

Energy:15

4 Special Dark
11 Dark

Strategy is pretty simple

Weavile- add energy to Blissey and Darkrai, use Dark Engage to turn Blissey Dark

Darkrai X- Pokebody turn all dark into special dark, is a good secondary attacker as well

Blissey- use Weavile to load up on the energy and turn Blissey dark to take advantage of Darkrai Xs Pokebody for major damage.

Any and all help is welcome just remember a Junior Player is playing the deck he is a good player but keeping it simple is always the best route.

My advice is that you:

Take out:
1-1 Weavile( 2 should be fine...)
1 Pokeradar (again 3 should be fine)

Add in:
1 lux ball (this may be just the way i play be, play two so

a. you can get them faster. FASTER=BETTER

and b. once you use one, you can shuffle the 2nd one back in with claydol!)

2 call energy ( you run 11 basics, if you make my changes,to get your basics out faster
also can help with a unown g start...)

*I know that you are running 4 roseannes, but you are only running 15 dark(total)...What I am trying to say is that these cards will give the deck more choices..If you try this, I hope it doesn't make the deck simple.

Good Luck and GO TEAM NEXT LEVEL!!

Last edited:
the list looks great, but may I ask why you're running only 3 bebe's when there are 2 lv Xs. I would think 3 roseanne's and 4 bebe's would be good since you've got the energy covered with weavile.
At least 1 Cynthia's would be nice but it looks like there's almost no room for her. But I'd definately put another felicitie's drawing in.

Play one tech lunatone and one more G. Lunatone is great to get energy in the discard and the one more g will protect it from gengar.

i would try a lake boundry it wold be so easy to beat dusknior that way it would just make it so much easeyer

i would take out a 1-1 darkrai as special dark can work until you need it, for an uxie and a bebes, then the pokerader for either pokedrawer or pokedex hand for thinning the deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back