Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blissey/Electivire

kcgb

Any tips for a deck these guys in it? I mainly need a way to help against the major weakness to fighting. I'm also aware of the large retreat costs on them, so any suggestions on the number of switches/warp points would aslo be helpful.

Pointing out the many problems with this deck would also help me a ton.

umm...
dont play them in a deck together?
sorry, but im thinking raichu would work better, though if you have youre heart set on blissey, use it with delcatty pk

If your going to use blissey, play it with arcanine from SD.

If your going to play electivire, play it with flygon d from HP.

straight? theres no energy excelleration, how can vire hit twice with 120 in 2 turns? not easilly is the question.

*reads blissey and electavirw*
*sees double 3 retreat cost*
*walks out of thread*

okay, blissy has to attack to get the energy out, then discard 3 so that electivire can gain something...:nonono:...

blissy and dellcatty, straight.

Yeah but you have to actually PLAY those 4 switches, and get them into your hand. Blissey is energy acceleration, but it can only really soak up 1 attack anyway. I can't see any way you can pull of a consistant 120 with this.

The weakness to Fighting is pretty annoying, but its just something you have to accept really, you don't wanna go overcomplicating things trying to cover it w/ some Psychic tech or anything like that.

Back