Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blissey killer help

Status
Not open for further replies.

prof unky dan

alright heres what i came up with, when building a deck i lay all my cards out on the floor an group them in poke/trainers/energy an see how one card helps the other...i am stuck

-poke-

x3 ralts (sw)
x2 Kirlia (sw)
x3 gallade (sw)

x4 trapinch (sw)
x2 vibrava (sw)
x3 Flygon (sw)
x1 Flygon EX (df)

x1 sableye (cg)

-Trainers/Supporters-

x4 rarecandy
x4 plus power
x2 night maintenance
x4 dusk ball
x2 celio
x3 copy cat
x3 steven's advice
x3 roseannes research

-energy-
x8 psychic
x8 fighting

this is what i came up with, i had wrap points in there, took them out, i had just about everything in there, with blissey decks an these new absol decks i figure i need some supporters to get cards back into my hand, copy cat, an stevens are for that...

flygon has a built in plus power effect when attaching fighting energy, i like that card, i had 4 strenght charms with plus powers, but had to take them out for dusk balls....

what do you guys think? vibrava attack is great to do damage to everyone, then flygon ex's attack does 10 to each one with damage...i dunno what do you guys think??

danny

have more fighting than psychic then you will over power with better chances of getting your fighting and i agree with master you need dre to keep the attacks going

And danny i'm here now

have more fighting than psychic then you will over power with better chances of getting your fighting and i agree with master you need dre to keep the attacks going

And danny i'm here now

i was thinking about the dre, an exchanging some physchic for fighting, didnt think about the lakes though,,,,good idea

hey poketo, welcome to the darkside baby!!!

danny

I have the same flygon line but with Meganium delta as my set up and first strike option. Haven't lost too a Blissey deck since I did it.

I have the same flygon line but with Meganium delta as my set up and first strike option. Haven't lost too a Blissey deck since I did it.

i threw in those dres, man the deck is nuts not!! second turn im turning out either flygon or gallade

thanks for the advice guys!

danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back