1 Buffer Piece
4 Celio
2 Mentor
3 Steve
3 CC
2 Wager
2 Switch

I bet its how jeremy felt.

This really does not need much of a strategy. Blissey setups and is broken.... Machamp hopefully corrects that if you face mirror

It's 4x4 TRUK! Machamp has 4 arms...forget it.

-2 Copycat
-2 Steve
+4 TVR
-2 fist
+2 H. Adventurer
-1 Wager
-1 buffer piece
+2 Night Maintenance/Time Space Distortion

without the cat you need a decent amount of supporters that dump (TVR, mentor, adventurer) to build your first blissey. Night Maintenance is really important because you need to recur stuff late game.

Hmmm yeah I was thinking that too. About playing the TVR and H. Adv. Do I need both though? Can I just get away with TVR?

I dunno if I really wanna play H Adv without any delta poke

Also my logic on Night M was the fact that since I have a 4-4-4 line and 3-3 I wouldnt be needing it much, but I could need the 1 dynamic machamp twice, so I will try and add 1 Somewhere.

I have to say right now I prefer NM > TSD

Because Machoke is SUCH a good stage one, and 4-4-4 is 12 cards, 4-2-4 is 10 + 4 RC.

I dont know what two cards to cut.

This deck seemed pretty tight for cards, and I played torterra like colins build without RC and it worked fine, With blissey stalling and spamming the opponent you have more then enough time to go into champ evolving normally

my question is, which champ is better? MT or PK? one does 40 - so vs aggro its terrible as lucario will just do 40 and nil it out, but vs castforms and stuff its better. Or do I play the one that does 10 + 20 on a flip because its better then nothing and a shot at 30? I mean MT will be doing nothing vs a deck that early damages at least with pk I can do 30

I dont even understand. What is your problem jeremy?

EDIT::

I have have 40- machoke. I think its the dp one.

Last edited:
It also went 0-1 at a battle road on the same day played by the same player. How often does that happen?

I playd against this deck...I was running an electivire build....obviously i got kicked...but not beacuse of Blissey...I actually KOed 4 of them...but the Revenge of Machamp killed me!!!! also u could consider playing Holon FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back