3 Rare Candy
2 Drake’s Stadium
2 Night Maintenance
1 TSD

ENERGY 15

4 Boost
4 Call
7 Psychic

Well, the idea of this was to combine possible irritation cards that can make “Sausage” go bad! Banette has its plus side since it isn’t weak to Psychic and can Ghost for nothing, but after looking at it, the possibility of Toxicroak is amazing. First, I went with 2 Ghastly Sound Gunks for that chance of a Flip on no Supporters for your opponent and 2 Finger Poke just because it has a Colorless attack in case you start and need to Call! I may lean towards all Ghastly Sound just do to shutting those Supporters for a turn helps out a lot! For P, it can do 20 and auto Poison, then the 50% chance of Paralysis is just nice! I threw in 3 Candy to give the chance of hitting this faster! Also, Croak’s second attack is Boostable so no need to build up to it if you have to get the quick 60! So it would go to the tune of Gunk, Candy, Croak Psychic (only 4 cards so very manageable) 20, Poison/ Paralysis then Pass (So 30 at the end of turn). Next turn if the evo (Most S1 have 90 or less) Boost 60 for KO. Now I know that this is a dream chance, but your GG matchup is very interesting. Croak can hit a Gallade or Garde for 50 do to Weakness for 1 and they get the poison so 60, no retreat brings it to 70. You feasibly don’t have to Boost for the KO as Paralyze Poison hits them again for 50 then poison +10 making it 130! If the Lv Up, then you can Boost for 120 so KO! The Croak can be mean! Also, toss a Cessation on him, and they are shut down as well!

Blissey is there for the other Matchups. Blissey is just mean to Empo and Eeveelutions and can be a Wall when needed. Torterra is another deck that is irritating so it will take a combo of Corak and Blissey and some bad luck on those SSU!

So there you have it, Bloak! Hope you enjoy it!!

SOTG, ALWAYS!

Fish

Interesting deck, I was wondering if Cresselia lv. X could work to spread the poison damage.
The Mysterious Treasure's Toxicroak also looks interesting for its Poke-Body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back