Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bloodless Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garchomp#140

This deck is for BR's, so I changed it to not be HS-On. Any help is greatly appreciated. In my area, there is A LOT of Sabledonk, so I don't play Uxie or Unown Q, as they lower chances of surviving. With 4 Reshiram and 4 Spiritomb, the only thing that can get (easily) donked is Tepig, which I only run 2 of. Again, help is apreciated

Pokemon: 22

4 Reshiram
2 Tepig (15/114)
2 Pignite (17/114)
2 Emboar (20/114)
3 Spiritomb AR
2 Uxie LA
1 Uxie Lv.X LA
2 Vulpix PL
2 Ninetales (Roast Reveal)
2 Unown Q

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 25

2 Pokemon Communication
2 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Fisherman
1 Luxury Ball
3 Energy Retrieval
3 Pokemon Rescue
2 Dual Ball
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Interviewer's Questions
2 Broken Time-Space

Energy: 13
13 Fire Energy

Strategy: Get out Reshiram and Emboar ASAP, and use Spiritomb to help against Sabledonk as well as get out Emboar quickly. Also, use Fisherman and Energy Retrieval to get back energy from the discard, and Pokemon Rescue to get back Reshirams. Emboar lets you attatch both fire you get back with Fisherman, so it is very helpful.

Last edited:
Hi, i have this exact sort of deck, hope I can help:
-3 revive ('Pokemon Rescue' is better in every case!)
-2 Juniper (don't need these and PONT)
-2 Flower Shop Lady
-4 Fire Energy

+3 BTS!!!!!!
+2-2 NINETALES
+1 Tepig
+1 Pignite
+1 Emboar (the other one, I like to have to option of just 1 of these)
+1 Unown Q
+1 Uxie

this is basically as I use the deck, I find that the ninetales and BTS really, really, really, really help!!
They help me set up alot faster and I jut find that they increase the consistancy alot!!

This is just me, but I really think that BTS and Ninetales are what make this deck, they help SO much!

Ok, thanks :)

@ Deck Blocks: Thanks, I'll add the Rescue, but I'm trying to make this deck as much of a SableDonk counter as I can. I will consider though.

I was trying typhlosion prime over emboar

seeing that ninetails discards fires for your draw

EDIT: also puts damage on reshiram for outrage

Bump-Edited, now much faster and more consistent.

---------- Post added 04/26/2011 at 08:57 PM ----------

@Chris: I don't have and Typhlpsion Prime, and you can only use the power once a turn.
@George: I know, I have been Sabledonked with Reshiram active, but it's harder that donking an Uxie for example.

Bump-Does anyone think I should take out the Dual Ball? If so, what would I replace it with? I also added 1 Uxie Lv.X and took out 1 Spiritomb because I found that I was getting too much late game dead draw of Spiritombs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back