Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

blue ring?

I thought all trainers had the blue ring. I've never actually looked at the trainer bases, but I'd hazard a guess its either use a card or respin a pokemon..

The blue "ring" is the zone for success. It is just like the purple, white, blue zones on a Poke. The base ring will still be either white or black.

Keith

I haven't seen a Misty or Brock figure myself. It's interesting that on the Bulbapedia pages, they have different percentages for the "blue area" than for the success area. I wonder if it will have some mechanic associated with it in the future.

I believe the blue portion of the ring is there for future use. I don't know what is planned, but if I had to take a wild (unofficial) guess, I'd say that there will be trainer cards at some point that allow you to do something extra if you hit the blue part.

I haven't seen a Misty or Brock figure myself. It's interesting that on the Bulbapedia pages, they have different percentages for the "blue area" than for the success area. I wonder if it will have some mechanic associated with it in the future.
I was suprised when I first noticed the difference with the blue rings (I had assumed they were the same) think it will be for certain more powerfull trainer cards

And that was what I was saying. Look at the pic.

Keith

PS We have a Brock figure

Yeah, Jran, looks like that WAS what he was talking about.He writes his sentences very clearly so you can comprehend precisely what he is trying to get across.Maybe you should take note of this!

After looking at the figure in person, at home, when my boys were playing the game......I see now that the success portion is all the white area with the blue part covering 75% or so of the white area. I'd go w/ Mike L. on that one....probably for a future card use or action.

Did ya understand that one David C? :wink:

Keith

Back