Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

bonslys A-MAZING regionals report, CO Springs (Full report done w/Pics)

bonslypwns

I'm wearing fuzzy hat in pics., they're all bad ones though of me. :/

- http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php...&userid=80 (Me and Kev my opponent)

- http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php...&userid=80 (Me and Kev my opponent again)

- http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php...&userid=80 (Waiting for announcements, Blade rush is the one in the back with the mushromm like hair-cut)

- http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php...&userid=80 (Guy in cap is ghetto awesome Arizona rogue player, Salamance!)

Drive at about 7:30 AM Sat., get there about 9:00, register, get a freet shirt, Deckbox, cool OP Dice, and some Lucario Sleeves. Buy ome bombin sleeves, get deckchecked. And the tourney begins!

There were 50 Seniors. Top 16, 6 swiss rounds. 30 min. matches, best 1 out of 1... :lol:.

I use your basic GG with a 1-1-1 Dusknoir tech.

Pokemon: 23
4 Ralts SW
2 Kirlia SW
2 Gardy SW
2 Gardy X SW
3 Gallade SW
4 Sentret SW
3 Furret SW
1 Duskul SW
1 Dusclops CG
1 Dusknoir DP

Energies: 15
2 Scramble
4 DRE
7 Psychic
2 Fighting

Trainers: 22
2 Rosy
1 Castaway
3 POV
4 Celio
4 Rare Candy
1 Strength Charm
2 Windsotrm
1 Switch
1 Warp Point
2 Night Mainteneance

Round 1: Somebody T2 Houndoom
I start with a lone Duskull, bleh. He gets a Houndour start. Bleh. lol He also go first... again, bleh. He draws, benches a Houndour, and attaches to bench? sakhflas? lol I draw, Oaks, get a celios! Psychic, my luck, I tail on attack. boo. He draws, evolves becnh Houndour to Houndoom, plays Voltorb?! Attatches my turn. I go, celios for Ralts, rare candy Gallade. Attach am energy, yadaahdah. He murders my Duskull soon. The I just continuely use Gallade after Gallade for KO's, afraid of donk, but escaped it!
Win
1-0

Round 2: Blade rush Mag/Blaze/Catty
Every tourney we both go 1-0 and have to play each other. Stupid TOM :nonono: lol. He gets Pachi start, me Ralts. I draw Sentret, attacth to Ralts, retreat, pass. He goes, benches Torchic, CFF for Torchic, Magmar, Skitty. I go, evolve to furret, evolve to kirlia, attach to Kirlia, Keen eye. He goes, benches Magmar, smash short after attaching to Magmar. I go, evolve to Gardy, bench Ralts, telepass his Celios, Gardy, rare candy, to Gardy. attach a DRE to Gallade, Keen eye. He goes evolves to Mag, rare candies to Blaze PK... smash short. I go, play Duskull, evolve immediantly to Dusclops, play Ralts, attach a psychic to Gardy, play switch, Gallade, KO Pachi. He goes, sends up Mag. (stalling, for what? lol) Catty, power yadahyadahyadah. Anyways, I dark palm his blaze, then toy with him as he can't set-up. KO after KO.
Win
2-0

Round 3: Somebody Infernacatty
He gets his start going crazy fast. But I got furret going. He soon Apes me KO. I send up Gallade KO. Then he goes crazy on me, and this KO cycle goes on a little bit, but takes like 25 mins. to do. Ugh. So then he gets his flare up going every turn... crud. So I wager him and kill the cycle for a whole 1 turn. lol So we're tied on prizes... my turn, time called. Sucess, bring down FTW!
Win
3-0

Round 4: Tyler Mirror
I make him laugh the whole game, it was funnest match of the day. I just got my Dusk to intimidate him, Gallade etc., it came down to a few key attachments and playments, close game. What can I say, it was a mirror match. lol
Win
4-0

Round 5: Kevin A. Mirror
Boo. lol Duskull start, with in m hand, Gardy X, 2 Gallades, dusclops, dusknoir, Psychic. I attach to Duskull, roll tails. :( He smacks me next turn. I go, draw DRE, evolve to dusclops, attach DRE, KO! (Did I really just do that? :lol:) He goes, Ralts. He draws and smiles. I woulda won but he's such a sack of luck. lol (Despite my horrid start) He plays sentret, attaches retreats. Darn, then Rare candy Furret Keen eye. ugh... lol I just got diminated... the end.
Loss
4-1

Round 6: Somebody Mag/Ape/Catty
Why does everyone thing this is sooooo good? I plow through it, he'd get evolutions, but not fast enough to attach to do anything really to me.
Win
5-1

Yea... in 2nd seed, Kev 1st. I got 2 cautions along the way, 1 during deck check for Top cut for some weird thing. Then my bro tyler gets punded with game losses, and warning, and maybe even a ban. For doing stuff they "think" he did. Ah well. Ya live and learn.

Top 16: Somebody Emp/Exploud/Latios EX/other random stuff
Round 1:
Do I need to explain? He just gets basic after basic as I psychic cut him again and again.
Win
6-1

Round 2:
You read Round 1 right? :lol:
Win
7-1
(Official score: 6-1)

Top 8: (Somebody, but from Arizona) Sally ;SW, EX d DF. EX PK/Kiss/Clay
Round 1:
OMG... anti-Gllade! Ahhhhhh!!!!! He gets Sally SW going, and hitting 100 here and there. Once I sacrifice bunches o prizes, he dies. Then, Sally PK, rare candy, Kiss, pulls like 7 energies... ewwww. He owns me with that. But I come back and sonic blade him. This goes on and on, and his resistance is killing me, and Gardy is getting sniped again and again. So I finally kill another EX, after a before hand bring down on Claydol, resulting in a win. Soooo close. It was scary, trsut me. tied for 2nd hardest match. (You'll see in Top 4 for other 2nd hardest match)
Win
8-1

Round 2:
Almost same thing, but I start to get his Sally down soon, so He does 2 Kiss... :( 3 on one Kiss, 4 on a Shelgon, and 2 on another Kiss... what!!! :lol: Resistance=uber stupidness. I use Gardy to keep locking. oon dies though. Sally becomes a nuisance. I quickly get rid of it. But everything keeps coming back. I barely win though in the end, GJ man, long ride here, good to see your dedicated! (He went to a CA states, from AZ! lolz)
Win
9-1
(Official Score: 7-1)

Top 4: Joey PLOX
Round 1:
First PLOX of the day. I saw like 2 others in my division but that was it. Keen eye became useless soon as he kept TGW me. But I was able to get Gallade going, and 1 Gardy. It was close but I was pulling ahead at end. He folds game one... saving time I guess? BTW... I won every TGW except 1... out of like 9?
Win
10-1

Round 2:So hard... btu I clearly get a better set-up then him as I do TGW first and appearntly hurt him bad, I won the TGW. He just folds half-way through, he coulda won. Oh well, he said he was satisfied with 3rd... don't blame ya!
Win
11-1
(Official Score: 8-1)

Finals: Kevin A. Mirror
Round 1:
KK, normal mirror match, both Furrets. But at end, it's tied 1-1 on prizes, I hav a ralts with 1 energy, and a Furret with 2 damage couterns, he has a fully loaded Mismagius (with DRE and psychic) and Gallade with (DRE, fighting?) both no hits. I go, draw. Duskull. Hmmm... I play, evolve to duscops... now I ahve a DRE. I fold, though seeing again, I could retreated, attached DRE, resistance to Gallade, and Mismagius can only hit me for 60, then I would Dusknoir net turn KO. But I did not see this, Kev poointed it out after I foled. :lol:
Loss
11-2

Round 2:
I get behind on prizes sonic blading, and getting scramble ready. Just as i'm gunna try and start masacuring... time. Ah well... good tourney. He keeps saying that was stupid, it was cause of time. But I told him the better player one, and the better player did win. GJ Kev, you deserved it.
Loss
11-3
(Official Score: 8-2)

Props:
Kev and Tyler, my brothas from anotha motha! ;)
Kev, you my hero
Possibly a member of the Hot Tie Society now? :lol:
Prizes
Origins badge, and reserved spot
Trophy
First time using GG an it works for me
Great staff/judges
Taco Bell
Good place to play
Big room
Top 16
70 point boost

Slops:
Tyler, getting a games loss, warning, and possible ban fom pokemanz
2 Cautions
Blade rush for using my 3rd place states dedck, and getting 23rd, going 3-3
Pablo going 3-3
Me, Kevin, and Pablo all sick
Not winning... lol

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Are you Joey possibly? Or someone form my games? If so who?
SOM: Thanks, how'd you do?
Eeveelover: Thanks.
smack: Awesome, gratz!

Oh... hey! Sorry about that. First game was a good match, second I felt sorry for ya. Ya couldn't get anything going.

BLiZaRd if you're reading this... what happened to the pics of me getitng handed the trophies in the gallery?

Last edited:
Back