Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Boon Island League Kit Contents

Pokeplayer

To my sweet suprise, my league kits arrived in the mail........

Season 14 Boon Island League Kits

Here are the Boon Island League Contents

Read Me First Letter
Letter from PUI Leagues
Slowbro stickers for Boon Island Challenge
Boon Island Pokeball Badge (white top with alternating brown-green-brown stripes on the top half of the pokeball)
Series 1 Boosters
5 Extra Series 1 Boosters for League Leaer to award as he/she chooses
Ink Pad with woodend dowl stamper
Magmar Wall Poster
Magmar Window cling
League Books
Premier trainer stickers

Players can earn Knot Island League points during the Boon Island Season if they did not earn their Knot Island Pokeball. This is explained in the Read Me First Letter.

See you at league......... :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball:

Last edited:
Pokeplayer said:
Players can earn Knot Island League points during the Boon Island Season if they did not earn their Knot Island Pokeball. This is explained in the Read Me First Letter.

Does this include the Island Challenge?

Yeah you are able to work for previous Points and Island Challenges as well. You just have to do what that specific Island Challenge says for the Season for it to go towards it.

When I was looking through the Knot Island Badges, I noticed that one of them looked different. Its a different kind of Pokeball from Quest Island, I guess they accidentally but it in there. So you guys better look at your Badges before you give them to someone, don't wanna give them the wrong one. :)

PokeMasterFlabface said:
When I was looking through the Knot Island Badges, I noticed that one of them looked different. Its a different kind of Pokeball from Quest Island, I guess they accidentally but it in there. So you guys better look at your Badges before you give them to someone, don't wanna give them the wrong one. :)

What kinda patterns do the ball on that badge have?

You mean you get POP boosters in the Boon Island kit?

I think I'll have to give our OP provider a prod tomorrow, there seem to be rather a large number of omissions :(

Back