Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Booster Box for next Modified Format

PunkMonkey

Well, now we all know that the next modified format is DX-on. Due to the fact that I have no more events to attend this season (because I can not go to Nationals or Worlds), I can begin preparing for the next season. I am looking to buy a booster box from the new format, DX-on. I have already purchased boxes of HP and DS, so I would like everyone's suggestions on what other set I should a buy a box from. So which one should it be: DX, EM, UF, or LM, and why???

I would get Crystal Guardiun its probully going to be the most broken set ever when its out

(for those who don't know crystal guardiun is the english name for miracle crystal)

oh, i am sure i will get a box of those when they come out, but i'm also going to get a box of something now... also, does anyone have recommendations for an online seller???

I say just buy a japanese box of Crytal Guardian off Collectorscache.com, not a terrible price and Japanese boxes have more holos and exs.

UF if you can find it.
DX for the search power and good holo's and EX's.
LM has good holos and stadiums, but fewer EX's.
Only get EM or HP (preferably the latter) if you need the Rare Candy.

Whatever you pick, one thing's for sure: Definitely get CG when it comes out. It looks pretty sweet.

- Croatian (doesn't buy boxes often) Nidoking

Back