Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Boundaries Crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have saved that name for next August's set when Worlds is in Canada.

In any case, the name sounds kinda like crossing a river or an ocean or something, so we'll see what they come up with there.

Wow...That is quite possibly the most meaningful names I've heard in general recently. In relation to Kyurem, its new formes, the EX mechanic, the dropped naming mechanic, and a few more things related to BW2 (like it being the first direct sequel)

Are you sure it's "Boundaries Crossed" and not something like "Boundaries Xed" or something like "Boundaries Croxxed" or some kind of weird spelling that would include the letter "X"?

Are you sure it's "Boundaries Crossed" and not something like "Boundaries Xed" or something like "Boundaries Croxxed" or some kind of weird spelling that would include the letter "X"?

Especially considering that the Xtransceiver is pronounced Cross Transceiver.

I was hoping it'd be Black 2 White 2. Oh well, I wonder what pack arts we'll get. I'm sure the two Kyurems and Keldeo will be a shoe-in. Maybe Landorus or Charizard for the next pack?

The official website says their will be over 140 cards but the japanese sets don't match...

I counted 118 cards from cold flare/freeze bolt without shiny cards...

That's a lot of side material in Japan now that can be used to make up the numbers. BW-P promos, some of the National Beginning Set, half deck cards, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back